Help regarding an event.

uhhhh yeah... although i'm not very efficient. an event that selects another civilization (the raider) and the trigger civ (who gets raided). if both are eligible to declare war, the event sets them at war with each other. occurs 100% of the time, but the frequency would depend on... whatever you assessed as necessary. an alternative trigger might be... every time a great person is born, say, assuming it is a regularly spaced event, and the event is triggers automatically - rare enough to be entertaining. i have no idea whether this is true or not!

would like to see what you come up with...

Find a function, which is called once each turn and then make an if sentence, which is true if turn modulo X is equal to Y (Y can be anything from 0 to X-1). This will then be used every Xth turn. In here you can loop players to find human controlled ones and AI controlled and then make AI declare war on human players. However I'm not sure where to find a function, which is called once each turn in python. There are plenty of such functions in C++, like CvGame::doTurn.

If you use onBeginPlayerTurn you wont need to loop through the players just test if it the the player you want and the turn you want.

Top Bottom