[Help Request] A quick tutorial on how to autoplay with Firetuner

nComrade

Chieftain
Hi, I hope I'm not breaching some forum code by only posting a request, but I've had no experience with Firetuner from Civ V, and as I've understood it it works fine with Civ VI when it comes to making AI vs AI games. I searched but couldn't find and ELI5 on how to do it, so could someone please post a quick rundown on how to make it work?

I'd like to use it when testing some mod components :) Thanks!

Turn on firetuner for civ 5. Turn on Civ 6. Make a game. Open Autoplay panel. Choose observer for who you are. Turn on how many turns. Click check box to start.

You will need to open the panels for Civ 6. Once FireTuner is open, goto File, then Open Panel, navigate to Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Debug, Select all the files that end with .ltp (it will be all the files in the folder) , then Open. After this you should be able to see the AutoPlay tab

You will need to open the panels for Civ 6. Once FireTuner is open, goto File, then Open Panel, navigate to Steam\steamapps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Debug, Select all the files that end with .ltp (it will be all the files in the folder) , then Open. After this you should be able to see the AutoPlay tab

Thanks, mine automatically comes up, and I forgot at one point I did that step.

I found something that also had to be done: In C:\Users\xxx\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI, you have to go into AppOptions.txt and change "enabletuner 0" to "enabletuner 1"! Then it was just to create a single player game, start it, reload the tabs and activate the autoplay tab :)

Is there also a way to automate the camera to show interesting events?

Top Bottom