Help Setting multiple mods.

guto8797

Chieftain
Hello People! I know, I know, these treads may be common, but bear with me for a while. I decided to create this tread and to see if I can help someone else.

So, I am having trouble running some mods together, these ones in particular. I have googled and looked for solutions, but failed so far.

Communitas
City State Diplomacy
Civ4 Diplomacy
DLL various mod components
IGE, RED, etc

My problem is simple. I can get CSD no Dll version working with Communitas. Adding the DLL causes the UI to fail (even following the instructions on the thread). I cleared the cache etc but since the instructions on this forum for installing CSD are outdated, I am following the ones on the CSD page. Adding DLL Various Mod Components also causes the UI to fail. I discovered just now that if I delete the DLL in CIV4 diplomacy the UI does nay crash, but I fear the mod fails to work.

Any help getting all of these mods running together? Thank you in advance!

My super secret secured unoficial services report that 89 o you have seen this thread. I see no answers. If i do not get a answer I shall unleash my might army of putin clones riding a bear fueled by crimea to unleash devastation to you all. Shall you comply, I have cookies. Bumpty Bump Bump

My super secret secured unoficial services report that 89 o you have seen this thread. I see no answers. If i do not get a answer I shall unleash my might army of putin clones riding a bear fueled by crimea to unleash devastation to you all. Shall you comply, I have cookies. Bumpty Bump Bump

i dont have any answers for you, dude. But i didn't want you feel like nobody cares about your issue.

i dont have any answers for you, dude. But i didn't want you feel like nobody cares about your issue.

YAY I HAVE A FWIEND.

No problemo, just acknoledgin is fine, I guess i shall wait for a fix of sorts

EDIT: a bit out of thread, but i dont feel like posting a new one. Any place we can get news on the DLL mod? Explanations, remote ETA, anything?

I just wish I could get Communitas working with the Civ4 Diplomacy mod. Though all the times I tried it was buggy. So I can only guess with the little understand that I have of modding that I have that the two modes are interfering with one another.

Top Bottom