[C3C] Help to edit a map

catalin72

Prince
I found these MOD maps on the net,are for multiplayer and I want to play single player or hot seat to learn the changes before to play with others,experts in this MOD.If I start hot seat,whole map is revealed,all resources,if I start 'Conquests',too whole map is revealed.Who can help me to edit,map to be hidden in the start,rules changed,single player available?
https://mega.nz/#!nttiURiQ!3__zf5I9lMLlthGvG_YvqvdNpntqScIY8Ykg86zHqQc
https://mega.nz/#!DstUWYrD!NiJ1U_XotzP9uRg-UdHLr97Bqr9R1VtM5MwTTKDdvh4
I can't upload directly file .biq,I don't know why,is a message about extension not allowed,I uploaded in my MEGA account,a storage site.

Last edited:
Thank you much.Using now your files to play 'Conquests' map is hidden,but horses appear in the map before to have The Wheel to reveal.It is hardcoded in the map?

Last edited:
Thank you much.Using now your files to play 'Conquests' map is hidden,but horses appear in the map before to have The Wheel to reveal.It is hardcoded in the map?
Yes -- or rather, in the .biq.

If you open the .biq in the Editor, then select Edit -> Rules, and then go to the 'Resources' tab, you can set which tech (if any) is needed to reveal any of the Strategic or Luxury resources. By setting the tech to 'None', then the resource will be visible from the beginning; in the epic game, all the Lux-resources have this setting by default.

I guess whoever uploaded your maps, fiddled with the rules a little bit as well.

Your welcome.
I’ve updated the BA1+ and BA2+ BIQs; both now require you to have the wheel before you can use horses.
Download

If you want a very involved multiplayer game, I’ve nearly finished making my mod. It allows you to cooperate with other players or wage war against them in a much more sophisticated way.
TLC Mercantile

Last edited:
Top Bottom