Help Ultraworld finding a girlfriend

Originally posted by archer_007

I had a unique comment to make on this. The reference to either a) shy or b) non-outgoing types, those are the ones in strive after! I think you all know the type: brainy, shy, cute in their own way. Does that seem odd?

Boooo!

I tried that once, "brainy, shy, cute in her own way...not to mention horrible low self-cofidence"...

So it didn't work out ;)

@Bobgote, it's called "getting with" or "hooking up". I'll let your imagination slide as to the possibilities of these words (they are truly endless). :cool:

Originally posted by Benderino

Boooo!

I tried that once, "brainy, shy, cute in her own way...not to mention horrible low self-cofidence"...

So it didn't work out ;)

Whats so bad about low self-confidence. That just means they think they wont find another guy (which equals loyality)

high school dating was so frigging lame I cant believe I wasted a whole year on it.

After grade ten my longest relationship was 3 months. I had my fun. They had theirs, when we got bored we moved on. That was much more fun then looking for Ms.shy and cute and getting chained down in a time-wasting juvenile "relationship"

You around Maryland? I know someone on these forums that isn't to far away from your age and she loves playing civ...

Now who could it be.

I'll give you a hint, she is like #2 or #3 on the top post count and she is ALWAYS in the chat room (kicking people).

Originally posted by Immortal
high school dating was so frigging lame I cant believe I wasted a whole year on it.

After grade ten my longest relationship was 3 months. I had my fun. They had theirs, when we got bored we moved on. That was much more fun then looking for Ms.shy and cute and getting chained down in a time-wasting juvenile "relationship"

So true. Im giving up and starting to focus more on my studies.

Whats so bad about low self-confidence. That just means they think they wont find another guy (which equals loyality)

Trust me, it gets worse. It also means they don't want to explore new things for fear of it turning out bad...which means everything from new foods (which is, believe it or not, very important to me) to sex (not really sex, but you know ;)). She also didn't want to do anything fun, like going out or to dances or anything. It got boring, plus she didn't like history...so what's a guy to do? They gotta love history.

But, Immortal has it right, relationships at this age are pointless, it took me over a year to realize it. I don't advocate for them, but there are other things to do with girls, if you get their attention soon enough.;)

I'm still too young to go to college, but I'm just curious af how those relationships compare. How can a difference of one year chance people's maturity so much?

I'm still too young to go to college, but I'm just curious af how those relationships compare. How can a difference of one year chance people's maturity so much?

Well, people that are in college are proboly smarter then most other people their age, so they are proboly more mature to?

@Bobgote, it's called "getting with" or "hooking up". I'll let your imagination slide as to the possibilities of these words (they are truly endless). :cool:
hehe, to me that says "drunken gropings" :)
I guess i'm not that sort of guy.

bleargh, it means dependance. to a huge level. you don't want that. well maybe you do, but at least know what you're in for. they'd rely on you for their self confidence, which would be very draining.

Maybe it's because I'm not able to look back on it with hindsight yet, but I see some point, at least, in highschool relationships. But you definitely have to rank maturity higher than anything else.

I'm quite happy with my [pretty long] relationship now :)

Originally posted by bobgote

hehe, to me that says "drunken gropings" :)
I guess i'm not that sort of guy.

You say it like it's a bad thing ;)
I'm sure there's some kissing involved...not that I'll be able to remember the next morning :undecide:

bleargh, it means dependance. to a huge level. you don't want that. well maybe you do, but at least know what you're in for. they'd rely on you for their self confidence, which would be very draining.

Yeah, that's perfectly right. I felt my confidence waning when i was around her, as if her mood sucked the life out of both of us. If I hadn't left when I didn't, I may not be the same enthusiastic, fun-lovin' Bender you know me as. :eek:

Well, I guess different strokes for different folks. I kinda like my girl to be clingy. I know how and when to draw lines :D

Originally posted by WildFire
You around Maryland? I know someone on these forums that isn't to far away from your age and she loves playing civ...

Now who could it be.

I'll give you a hint, she is like #2 or #3 on the top post count and she is ALWAYS in the chat room (kicking people).

XIII?

:ack: :mischief:

* running away for cover before.... *

*sarcasm*but seriously...who could that ever be?*end sarcasm*

might it be Chieftess? why? are you saying something?

You say it like it's a bad thing ;)
I'm sure there's some kissing involved...not that I'll be able to remember the next morning :undecide:
hehe, well if that's what you like, then go ahead. i've never been able to do that.

Yeah, that's perfectly right. I felt my confidence waning when i was around her, as if her mood sucked the life out of both of us. If I hadn't left when I didn't, I may not be the same enthusiastic, fun-lovin' Bender you know me as. :eek:
that would be a tragedy, and one that i'm glad we've avoided :)

Well, I guess different strokes for different folks. I kinda like my girl to be clingy. I know how and when to draw lines :D
Yeah i figured there'd be people out there that felt this way, but i couldn't stand that. I prefer my women to be independant :)

Originally posted by WildFire

Now who could it be.

I think we need a good CFC romance story... :)

i met my first girlfreind(who is also my first ex-girfriend) through a friend of mine(who she was going out with at the time). they broke up, and we were seated close together. we talked about politics a lot(we are both liberal) since we both dislike Dubya. she invited me to go to an anti-War rally, but i said no since i had a baseball practice. a few months later, however, she got a boyfriemd. he then cheated on her with this girl who is one of her friends. i said to try to stick with the guy, but he lied to her again and she broke up with him. a few weeks later she asked me out on the phone and she said she wanted to be my girlfriend(this is before we ever dated, strangely enough). i was thinking of asking her out that night also. we had been friends first, but i advise you against befriending a girl then dating her. we went on a date. only 1, since it was hard since her parents we super-conservative and overprotective. they didn't want her to date 'till she was 21. 3 weeks later we broke up, since we couldn't really go out.

if you only want sex, then go to the Netherlands or Nevada. :) Hookers are legal there. (NOTE to XIII: i hope this post is aproprate. if it isn't, pease delete it)

are you two love birds still friends?

thats the part about dating a friend that is the worst in high school: no matter what, when you break up the friendship is over.

hehe, well if that's what you like, then go ahead. i've never been able to do that.

That's what I like at this age. Like I said, I can be married when I'm thirty. For now, I'm still exploring my many options, mate. :)

Top Bottom