Help with a Civilization mod

Nimras

Chieftain
I downloaded a lot Civs for Civ 59 total after fixing the one that clashed makers used same name lol.

I got them working I then found this amazing work and wanted to make them work with Vox and for some reason of all the mods only 1 does not work not even stand alone its called:

ASOIAF Children of the Forest https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=390139007

When addind that 1 mod Firetuner gives all these errors before crashing Civ:

SelectCivilization: GameInfo.Units[NONE] is undefined
SelectCivilization: GameInfo.GreatWorks[GREAT_WORK_FLOOD_TABLET] is undefined
SelectCivilization: GameInfo.Buildings[BUILDING_ODEON] is undefined
SelectCivilization: GameInfo.Buildings[BUILDING_MINEFIELD] is undefined
SelectCivilization: GameInfo.Buildings[BUILDING_BASILICA] is undefined
SelectCivilization: GameInfo.Units[UNIT_GERMAN_LANDSKNECHT] is undefined
SelectCivilization: GameInfo.Buildings[BUILDING_GREAT_COTHON] is undefined
SelectCivilization: GameInfo.BuildingClasses[BUILDINGCLASS_HERBALIST] is undefined
SelectCivilization: GameInfo.Buildings[BUILDING_SEOWON] is undefined
SelectCivilization: GameInfo.BuildingClasses[BUILDINGCLASS_GROCER] is undefined
SelectCivilization: GameInfo.Buildings[BUILDING_STOCKYARD] is undefined
SelectCivilization: GameInfo.BuildingClasses[BUILDINGCLASS_GROVE] is undefined

Yet I cant see where the problem is so I could change the XML or something to make it work. Every other Mod works fine even those I changed to work together. I mean all of ASOIAF files work.

Anyone able to help me understand what I can do to make this 1 civ and mod work with Community Patch as this goes beyond what I learned so far still learning how to mod.

Simple check:
Go into the folder of the problematic mod. If there is a file that finish by ".dll", then the mod is incompatible with Vox Populi. (and you will need some serious coding to make it compatible)

There are nothing but XML, 2 LUA, 1 SQL, 2 MP3 and 1 modinfo file in there plus the DDS files offcourse.

So no DLL, what i find strange is every single ASOIFA Civ, Relgions and Wonder Pack works fine with the community patch its only this 1 Civ by the same mod maker that acts up with Firetune saying what I linked.

What I found funny tho is that even without any mods and only community this error always stick:

SelectCivilization: GameInfo.Units[NONE] is undefined
SelectCivilization: GameInfo.Units[UNIT_GERMAN_LANDSKNECHT] is undefined

Not sure why that one always shows but I have had no problem in any play trues not even after using the Multiplayer Mods Workaround (v 1) to make it MP playable tons of games there all working even gone past 500 turns using germans but that error always shows when building it. Even with only the Communipatch nothing else lol.

Top Bottom