[BNW] Help with CTD Problem

FieryCabbage

Chieftain
I've had CTD problems in two games now and I'm not sure what's causing it. Before this, I played a very long game (408 turns) without a problem. The first crash was a new game all the way to turn 200+, and I just abandoned the game. This next crash was in another game around 111. I've tried verifying game files too. The crashes only happen after my turn and it's always on the same turn no matter how far back I went to change things (stopped trying at 25 turns).

I managed to opened the dump file in visual studio, but it's gibberish to me. I'm using the vox populi mod with a few other mods, but I don't know how to copy them here.

I was hoping someone here could help.

Attachments

• CvMiniDump.7z
    22.1 KB · Views: 98

artificial unintelligence
buildings upgrade system
city limits - shows future city borders
diplomacy - warmonger debuff
faster aircraft animations
info addict
R.E.D. modpack unit scaling
scorchers - scouts become archers
steve's simple clock
submarines ignore borders
trading posts grow into towns

It's just weird that it happens at such different times. I updated to the newest version of vox populi last night hoping that might solve my problem. If its not vox populi then it must be a mod I guess

It's just weird that it happens at such different times. I updated to the newest version of vox populi last night hoping that might solve my problem. If its not vox populi then it must be a mod I guess
Artificial unintelligence included with VP (so it will definitely conflict if added separately). Start by removing that.

Read through compatibility index , it was recently updated.

https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/mods-compatible-with-community-balance-patch-cbp.542679/

Top Bottom