1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

[BNW] Help with CTD Problem

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Technical Support' started by FieryCabbage, Feb 10, 2018.

1. FieryCabbage

FieryCabbage Chieftain

I've had CTD problems in two games now and I'm not sure what's causing it. Before this, I played a very long game (408 turns) without a problem. The first crash was a new game all the way to turn 200+, and I just abandoned the game. This next crash was in another game around 111. I've tried verifying game files too. The crashes only happen after my turn and it's always on the same turn no matter how far back I went to change things (stopped trying at 25 turns).

I managed to opened the dump file in visual studio, but it's gibberish to me. I'm using the vox populi mod with a few other mods, but I don't know how to copy them here.

I was hoping someone here could help.

Attached Files:

2. ryanmusante

ryanmusante Human Being Supporter

Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
  3. FieryCabbage

FieryCabbage Chieftain

artificial unintelligence
    buildings upgrade system
    city limits - shows future city borders
    diplomacy - warmonger debuff
    faster aircraft animations
    info addict
    R.E.D. modpack unit scaling
    scorchers - scouts become archers
    steve's simple clock
    submarines ignore borders
    trading posts grow into towns

It's just weird that it happens at such different times. I updated to the newest version of vox populi last night hoping that might solve my problem. If its not vox populi then it must be a mod I guess

4. ryanmusante

ryanmusante Human Being Supporter

Artificial unintelligence included with VP (so it will definitely conflict if added separately). Start by removing that.

Read through compatibility index , it was recently updated.

https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/mods-compatible-with-community-balance-patch-cbp.542679/