1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Help with file extraction please

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Road to War' started by matt89, May 24, 2012.

1. matt89

matt89 Chieftain

Hey all, I recently got a new computer with windows 7, installed the game/patches/bts etc and it all works great. When I download Kiwit's RTW historical so I can play it again Everytime I try extracting it after download it wont extract. I tried winrar, universal extract and 7zip, 7zip gives an error for every file saying "cannot open file".

I dont know what to do anymore, it worked perfectely fine last time I had so any help would be great.

Thanks

2. kiwitt

kiwitt Road to War Modder

3. matt89

matt89 Chieftain

Thanks for the reply, I dont have time today to reinstall right now but tomorrow I'll try to get it done, hopefully it works.

4. matt89

matt89 Chieftain

Worked like a charm after using your install guide, mod extracted perfectly. Thanks :)

One last thing if you could answer please, I like to make a few adjustments in the world builder before I start a new game with a nation, but for some reason the world builder doesnt seem to work right now. It will load and all but when I test to see if it works by just adding a unit the green box to place the unit I click on doesnt pop up there for I cant make any edits with it to fit my play style, any suggestions?

Thanks again.

5. kiwitt

kiwitt Road to War Modder

6. matt89

matt89 Chieftain

Awesome, thanks again for all the help