1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Help with forcing a nuke mission!

Discussion in 'Civ5 - SDK / LUA' started by Sam :x, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Sam :x

Sam :x Chieftain

Hey guys,

I'm trying to make a mod which adds the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant (as part of a larger mod that l'm making), and l thought it would be really interesting to have it blow up and recreate the disaster. A friend from this forum suggested that I should use a LUA script with the PushMission function and spawn an atomic bomb to carry out the mission. I've found out that the mission type is MISSION_NUKE (unsurprisingly) and that it requires a whole bunch of parameters (MissionTypes:eMission [int:iData1:-1] [int:iData2:-1] [int:iFlags:0] [bool:bAppend:false] [bool:bManual:false] [MissionAITypes:eMissionAI:NO_MISSIONAI][Plot: pkMissionAIPlot:nil]
    [Unit: pkMissionAIUnit:nil] according to whoward's cheat sheet).

However, I have no idea what these parameters are nor how to use them in my scenario, and I'd really appreciate it if anyone could tell what to do in this case!

Short version: I want to force an atomic bomb to spawn and nuke a city.

Thanks, and I can't wait to hear back from you guys!