[R&F] Help with Mod

JoaoBushido

Chieftain
Hello everyone, I'm creating a new civilization but I have a translation problem, I would like to translate it to my language pt_BR Brazil that uses accentuation, could anyone help me?

Attachments

• Mydioms.png
    Mydioms.png
    54.6 KB · Views: 17
What exactly is the problem?

Your language points to en_US instead of pt_BR, so it's localizing your text into the English instead of Brazilian Portugese.

Alternatively, you might have to use an XML file instead of SQL if you are having problem using special charachters. Though I would assume SQL wouldn't struggle with them if they are within correct quotation marks.

You could always google that in regarding to SQL.

What exactly is the problem?

Your language points to en_US instead of pt_BR, so it's localizing your text into the English instead of Brazilian Portugese.

Alternatively, you might have to use an XML file instead of SQL if you are having problem using special charachters. Though I would assume SQL wouldn't struggle with them if they are within correct quotation marks.

You could always google that in regarding to SQL.
Hello The Marshmallow Bear thanks for the reply! My problem is using special characters from my language example: ´~ ^Ç from pt_BR I would like to use XML instead of SQL but I am new to building mod for civilization 6 do you have an XML toturial for me? thank you so much

You can see all the tutorials you need in game files as all of the game's database is handled by the XML, and you really only need to understand the syntax where needed. DLCs (and namely their scenarios) are a great way to see how to handle "updates" to the database.

You can see all the tutorials you need in game files as all of the game's database is handled by the XML, and you really only need to understand the syntax where needed. DLCs (and namely their scenarios) are a great way to see how to handle "updates" to the database.

OK friend I will follow the instruction thank you very much!

Top Bottom