1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Help with revolutions...

Discussion in 'Bugs and Crashes' started by DolphinTuna, Sep 19, 2011.

1. DolphinTuna

DolphinTuna Chieftain

I was playing a new game of C2C (newest version) and had an amazing start. Unfortunately, after a while of playing I realized that I accidentally turned revolutions off when I was starting the game.

Is it possible to toggle revolutions mid-game? Any help would be appreciated and thanks for your time.

2. Dancing Hoskuld

Dancing Hoskuld Warlord

As far as I know the answer is no, and I have had the same experience, great start but a crucial option not turned on or off.

3. DolphinTuna

DolphinTuna Chieftain

Darn. Thanks for replying, though. :D

4. Koshling

Koshling Vorlon

This happens to me a lot too and it always sucks.

How about if (sometime, not as an urgent thing), I added a way to save the option set from a game and allow it to be selected when starting a new game? That way you can save your favorite option sets (and we can post them as recommendations to one another)? I would envisage this manifesting as a selectable 'option template' froma drop-down in the options screen at the start - select and all the options get set for yyou using it as a template...

5. colonelflag

colonelflag Chieftain

That sounds like a great idea Koshling.

6. strategyonly

strategyonly C2C Supreme Commander

I was wondering about this along time now, cause i like most of you from the sound of it, always forget something you wanted and then after playing awhile, said "What the Heck, i forgot to do this." Then go, Oh well.:sad: But adding this to the game would be great, if it can be done, but on a much more LESS priority.