1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

help

Discussion in 'Civ4 - General Discussions' started by kkapalk, Mar 18, 2007.

1. kkapalk

kkapalk Chieftain

I am playing a game on Noble. I am Isabella and my opponent is Washington. He is gradually creeping away from me on game score. I am going to try an upload the saved game in the hope someone can tell me in what area I am going wrong. The game is pretty close, but as I say he is gradually creeping away from me. Thanks for any help,
    Kev.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/uploads/90389/Compaq_Owner_BC-3000.CivWarlordsSave

I hope I have uploaded this correctly and hope I have posted in the right place.

2. anima36

anima36 Chieftain

am i correct that this is from 3000BC, this is really too early to see how things are going just keep going and see how it turns out. i play on monarch normally and even in a game of 12 civs i am normally bottom or in the bottom three til at least about 500AD. just concentrate on getting a tech lead however slight and then when you have better units than him build a large army and try to take some of his big cities.

3. kkapalk

kkapalk Chieftain

No, I just keep saving and overwriting the same file. It is well into the ad