help...!

spiky82

Warlord
hey ppl, here's my dilemma:

i started out as americans, and to boost the early productions, i decided to mine all my grasslands and irrigate all my floodplains...
the prob is, my most productive cities (and capital) only has mines in ALL its squares...when would be a good time to switch to the irrigation? Thx...

My best guess would be after you get your Factory built in that city...but depending on the situation and what you are using the city for perhaps before. If you are still at size 12, start irrigating the land that you are not using for production, so you have the option to switch whenever you want to, if you are growing or have grown past 12 then you need to think on it. Remember at 20 people every workable square is being utilized, so if you are at that stage now the only reason to irrigate is because you want a huge city...it won't help you build anything faster. If you are sitting on grasslands then you might want to switch to irrigation, grow to 20 and then switch back to mines...you are industrious aren't you? ;)

THX! I didn't know that once city grows to Size 20, all the squares are being utilized for GOOD...I'll try ur advice...:)

Top Bottom