1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Help

Discussion in 'Other Civ-Related Games' started by Jason The King, Jun 6, 2004.

1. Jason The King

Jason The King Chieftain

Is there a way to where i can order a bunch of units to one place and not have them be in formation? it really bugs me to have a huge line of infantry across my whole country.

2. Cilpot

Cilpot Pretentious Schmuck

Nope.

However, I'll advise you to split those major infantry units into several smaller units.

3. WildFire

WildFire amour

Make those 1st Infantry stuff, really helpful (control 1)

4. Silverflame

Silverflame OBJECTION!

I'm not exactly sure what you want, but if you right click so that you see the formation, you can spin the mouse wheel (assuming you have one) to make the formation longer or more compact. I think it is possible to make a long line of one infantry this way. If you don't have a mouse wheel, I *think* the PgUp/PgDn keys might also work, but I'm not sure.