HephMod: a mod combo-pack emphasizing balance, realism, and historical flavor

Hephaistion

Warlord
HEPHMOD BEYOND v 1.0 BETA C for BtS 3.19 Released!

HephMod is a mod-pack that emphasizes historical flavor and realism within the bounds of smooth and challenging gameplay. To this end, HephMod's guiding principle is, "More is not always better." I try to keep feature creep to a minimum and thoroughly playtest new features to optimize the player experience. This mod is designed to be played on EPIC speed.

Features:
Varietas Delectat flavor units
Longer Epic game with reduced unit costs, giving more time in each era to play with military units
Increased ability to support large armies in the early game
Unique religions and increased unhappiness due to non-state religions
Serious reworking of unit stats (originally based on Wes' Medieval Mod)
A handful of new units: Skirmishers and Light Cavalry in the early and middle eras
More distinctive trait abilities for civs to give playing different civs a more unique feel
Additional flavor units
Civics almost totally reworked based on an advantage/disadvantage model
A Bit More Natural mod (a resource mod that makes resource appearance parameters more realistic)
Includes RevolutionDCM Mod 2.61 by jdog, glider1, et al.
Inquisitor mod (bmarnz and OrionVeteran) merged, with some changes
StackAid (including the "hero" promotions from Zuul's Promotions&Perks)
Enhanced Tech Conquest by Bhruic
A new Civics category (Military) and two new Civics in each category
abbamouse's realistic religions is back (without Zoroastrianism for the time being, however)
Unique shrine wonders with local and global benefits and drawbacks
Unique religion-specific promotions for Spiritual civilizations (adapted from GOO)
Doctrine wonders and promotion trees (built by Great Generals)
Guild wonders (commercial wonders with resource prerequisities built by Great Merchants)

HephMod Beyond v 1.0 BETA C: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=12696

For those of you still using BtS 3.17:

HephMod Beyond v .91: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=9877

Details:
Spoiler :
HephMod Beyond Changelog
January 6, 2010

***** BETA B *****

Updated RevDCM to version 2.61
Civics RevIndex changes
Added 3 more guild wonders (for a total of five)
Added Coffee, Clay and Timber (+25% production bonus to age of sail naval units) resources
Fixed Blitzkrieg and Power Projection Promo Trees; nerfed Imperial Glory, Holy Fervor, Trained Archers and Trench Warfare a bit; Power Proj changed to incorporate strength bonuses because AI doesn't use them
Reduced chances of top three hero promotions occurring (same chance for getting a hero promo, but more likely to be Exceptional or Extraordinary)
Drill promotions now reduce upgrade cost [thanks Winston]
Interception promos now give a bonus vs. Helicopter units
Reduce Napalm promo bonus vs. Gun units to +50% from +100%
Fixed Ranged Bombardment
Ancient, Medieval and Renaissance doctrine promos each increase upgrade cost +10% [thanks Winston]
Trench warfare now obsoletes with Industrialism
Macemen require Iron (not Iron OR Copper), signifying late Antique/Medieval advances in armor
Aggressive trait now gives Combat I to melee and ARMOR units
Cannon strength increased to 9 and Gun+ adjusted to 30%
IDW Emergency Draft only affects cities of 6 or more population
Professional Army now gives +4 xp; standing army and nationhood now give +25% GG each; Mercantilism -50% distance maintenance
Helicopters now start with Amphibious (they were getting penalties for attacking across a river)

NEW NEGATIVE TRAIT FEATURES: each trait comes with a corresponding negative effect, generally half as potent as its positive counterpart

***** VERSON 1.0 BETA !!! *****

Updated to patch 3.19
Integrated with RevDCM 2.5 (includes Revolution, Dale's Combat Mod, Influence Driven War, Super Spies; see inidividual read-mes for details)

NEW FEATURES
*RELIGIOUS PROMOTIONS FOR SPIRITUAL CIVS: religious promos adapted from Gods of Old, but only for Spiritual civilizations
*ALTERNATE DOCTRINE PROMOTION TREE FOR AIR UNITS FOR BLITZKRIEG AND PROJECTION (Air units now have their own promotion trees based on these wonders that give air unit versions of standard doctrine promotions)
*NEW CIVICS: Republic (GOVT), Religious Law (LEGAL), Forced Labor (LABOR), Consumption (ECONOMY), Monasticism (RELIGION), Horde (MILITARY) [based on ideas adapted from FFH2, thanks Keldath!]

CHANGELOG: Great Generals can no longer join cities as great military instructors (this was true in the old Warlords HephMod, but I was reminded of its utility by Jaybe); Forts now give +75% defense; removed city strength penalties and restored old vs. Mounted bonus for Elephant units; moved Amphibious promotion prerequisite to Military Science; numerous changes to civics, including: Hereditary Rule now gives a +2 happiness for barracks and no longer +1 happiness per military unit, while Police State now gives +1 happiness per military unit instead of +2; Confucian Shrine reduces maintenance in nearby cities instead of giving its own +20% gold bonus to the city in which it is built. I may have missed a few things in this list, as I changed a lot of things in the conversion process to RevDCM 3.19.

MORE BUGS AND ADAPTATION ISSUES THAN I WANT TO GO INTO, but I'm happy to say that all HephMod features are now in good working order!

***** version .9c *****

UNITS: Artillery and Mobile Artillery now get a +50% vs. Machine guns (since machine guns are now gunpowder units); bombers and stealth bombers should be able to kill land and naval units now.

PROMOTIONS: Interception promotions now available to Naval units (from Jaybe).

UNIT GRAPHICS: new Native American gfx (peltast, archer, axeman, prodromoi, pikeman, musketman, hussar, cuirassier, rifleman, cavalry); new Asian gfx (crossbowman, middle era swordsman, rifleman, cuirassier, hussar, cavalry {nif fix by Coyote}, late era cannon); new hussar gfx (from Colonization, old hussar graphics are now for cavalry).

WONDERS: prototype guild wonder, which can be built by a great merchant when the proper combinations of luxury resources are acquired: gives a handful of commercial bonuses and obsoletes with Corporation.

Added King Kong's color and flags mod.

INDUSTRIAL AGE DOCTRINES COMPLETED (Engineer Corps, Trench Warfare, Blitzkrieg)

***** version .9b *****

Changed withdrawal probabilities (of both units and promos) and max withdrawal prob (GameDefines) to circumvent a bug caused by a maxed out horse archer with mounted aid promos having too high withdrawal chance (units freeze experience upgrades, so the unit could no longer be promoted).

Naval unit movement adjusted to x1.5 (rounded down) vanilla speed; naval units can no longer select the Barrage promotion. Naval units capable of bombardment no longer ignore building defense (just as gunpowder units besides cannon no longer do). Visibility range on sea tiles increased to compensate for higher movement rates (hopefully reducing the enemy appearing out of nowhere phenomenon).

Infantry's vs. Gun bonus reduced to 20%; mech infantry now move 3 instead of 2; tank strength increased to 30; legion now gets a first strike chance (pila).

Fort defense increased to +50% (intend to implement a FfH2 system where forts upgrade over time).

Assembly Line now also requires Steel; Artillery now no longer requires physics, just assembly line and rifling.

Marathon speed adjusted for HephMod gameplay.

Shrines toned down across the board, in both bonuses and penalties; fixed a problem with shrines not being rebuildable (with the odd side effect that shrine movies no longer play -- don't know why).

CIVICS: City state culture penalty slightly reduced and now gives +1 largest city happiness; Vassalage and Standing Army switched roles and tweaked; Emancipation and Labor Unions no longer cause unhappiness to civs without them (Revolution mod already enforces this penalty); Labor Union bonuses increased.

Some tweaks to flaming arrows and holy war promotions. Note that flaming arrows II now gives archers the ability to inflict collateral damage (as it did in HephMod Warlords), but peltasts will not be able to advance beyond flaming arrows I because I didn't give them this ability in UnitInfo.xml. Holy war promotion defense penalties decreased.

Whales now obsolete with Ecology rather than Combustion.

Judaism state religion commerce reduced to +1 gold, +1 science, +1 culture: I was still using the old values that were in place because in the old HephMod Judaism did not get missionaries or cathedrals, so these values were higher than those of other religions as a balancing factor (from Eusebius' world religions mod). Unless I reimplement these balancing factors, Judaism will use these lower values.

RENAISSANCE DOCTRINES COMPLETED (Patriotic War, Maneuver Training, Superior Seamanship)

***** version .9a *****

Beginning implementation of doctrine wonders and promotion trees. Huge, enormous thanks to Refar for giving me a workaround to fix a glitch in the port from Warlords ... without his help, there would be no doctrine wonders in HephMod (not without using Python, anyway, and creating more lag in late game (Rev + StackAid = big lags).
*ANCIENT and MEDIEVAL DOCTRINES COMPLETED

***** version .83 *****

Unit Changes: grenadier unit reduced to strength 10, available without Rifling (as a Melee unit they can now get city raider promotions, which really beefs them up as attack units and they were too uber); Ghazi removed.

EventSigns mod merged.

Promotions: Navigation restored to +1 movement range

***** version .82 *****

Merged updated Inquisition 101E: new features include foreign inquisitions, Holy Office building (required to build inquisitors) and options for Limited Religions (one holy city per player; players with Theology can found religions once founding tech is also known if not already discovered).

Civics balancing: based on frequency of AI choices, beefed Citizen Army, Standing Army and Free Market and nerfed Professional Army, Monarchy and State Property. Rebalanced great people penalties so that no combination of civs could add up to -100%.

***** version .81 *****

Merged Revolutions 1.65c, which includes updates of BetterAI and Solver's unofficial patch.

Went back to 34 civ DLL after updating Stack Aid python to work with the new DLL (thanks Teg Navanis)

***** version .8d *****

Updated GameSpeed Info to 3.17 Inflation levels (less inflation)

Revised naval movement to be x2 vanilla (less mvmt than before); revised relative naval combat strengths.

Changed tech prereq for Champion unit to Feudalism from Iron Working and changed Unit AIs to only City Attack (this bypasses the BarbCiv unit spawning, which is based on UnitAIs).

***** version .8c *****

Merged with Revolution 1.63 (includes BetterAI .35)

Civics balancing: Representation now gives +1 largest city happiness; Universal Suffrage gives +3 largest city happiness rather than +2, but now gives only a 10% distance maintenance reduction; police state gives -3 largest cith happiness; standing army no longer gives a distance maintenance penalty reduction, but gives an increased number of free units and a bonus to domestic great general points; caste system gives -1 health (untouchable caste); serfdom now gives farms +1 food instead of +1 gold and +25% worker speed bonus; removed number of cities maintenance reduction from vassalage, changed City States to -25% distance/-25% number and Mercantilism to -25% distance.

Unit changes: Cavalry no longer give a bonus vs. cannon (with cannon's reduced base combat strength, this is no longer necessary); bombers and stealth bombers can now kill units; spy cost x1.5 (to reduce spy spamming); musketmen no longer ignore building defense (later era gunpowder units do); berserkers now replace swordsmen (instead of macemen) and get a bonus vs. melee in addition to being amphibious; elephants reduced to attack 7 from 8 and back to 1 movement point with a +25% vs. mounted (they are no longer as useful against medieval units); Chokonu replaces Longbowman rather than X-bowman.

Graphics: Gave cannons vanilla graphics and musketman new gfx for late era so that napoleonic armies aren't fighting with

late medieval units. Greco-Roman Knights now use Byzantine Cataphract gfx. European spearmen, swordsmen, and prodromoi now have Charlemagne gfx for middle and late eras.

Railroad build times reduced to x1.5 that of roads from x2.

Gamespeed adjustment: switch to 1 turn per year in 1820 rather than 1840; made up the years by moving a handful of middle ages turns back to Classical era speed.

Increased frequency of oil back to A Bit More Natural Mod specs: oil was so rare in the late game that many nations could never build modern armies (not only unrealistic but no fun!).

SHRINES all have powerful, unique local and global effects (based on Sevo's Faces of God):

*HINDUISM: GARDEN OF DIVINITY
*JUDAISM: HALL OF IDOLS
*CONFUCIANISM: RELIGIOUS JUDICIARY
*BUDDHISM: RELIGIOUS MONUMENT
*CHRISTIANITY: HOLY CRUSADE
*SPECIAL UNITS: Champion (+swordsman), Crusader (+Knight)
*TAOISM: SACRED ARCHIVE
*ISLAM: CATHEDRAL OF VENGEANCE
*SPECIAL UNITS: Ghazi (Axeman/Peltast), Mujahid (Prodromoi/HorseArcher)

TRAITS have been reworked:

*MILITARY TRAITS:
*AGGRESSIVE:
*Free Promotion: Combat I (Melee/Gun) [or Raiders:Commando]
*Prod+: military training buildings (barracks, drydock)
*Special Ability: -25% XP req for level up
*PROTECTIVE:
*Free Promotion: Drill I, City Garrison I (Archery/Gun) [or Defenders:Homeland/Nationalist]
*Prod+: fortifications (walls, castle)
*Special: Espionage Bonus (+25%)
*IMPERIAL:
*Free Promotion: Mobility I (Mounted/Armored) [or Horselords]
*Prod+: government buildings (courthouse, jail)
*Special: bonus to Great General points (+50%)

*ECONOMIC TRAITS:
*FINANCIAL:
*Commerce Yield Bonus (3 commerce or more)
*Prod+: money-enhancing buildings (market, bank)
*Special: bonus to trade route yield (+25%)
*INDUSTRIOUS:
*Production Yield Bonus (4 production or more)
*Prod+: production-enhancing buildings (forge, factory)
*Special: production+ to workers
*EXPANSIVE:
*Food Bonus (5 food or more)
*Prod+: growth buildings (granary, lighthouse)
*Special: production+ to settlers

*CULTURAL TRAITS:
*PHILOSOPHICAL:
*Science Bonus (+10%)
*Prod+: science-enhancing buildings (library, university)
*Special: bonus to Great People points
*CREATIVE:
*Free Culture (+2 per city)
*Prod+: culture-enhancing buildings (theater)
*Special: prod+ to world wonders
*CHARISMATIC:
*Happiness Bonus (+1)
*Happy+: entertainment buildings (colosseum, broadcast tower)
*Special: prod+ to national wonders
*ORGANIZED:
*Health Bonus (+2)
*Prod+: health-enhancing buildings (aqueduct, hospital)
*Free Promotion: Drill I (Siege)
*Special: reduced Civic upkeep
*SPIRITUAL:
*Prod+: religious buildings (temple, cathedral)
*Happy+: religious buildings (burial mound, monastery)
*Free Promotion: Holy Fervor

HephMod v1.41
by Hephaistion
August 4 2007

FINAL VERSION FOR WARLORDS
For Warlords 2.08

Download: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=6431

Hi Hephaistion

Thank you for this mod.:D
I haven't had much free time lately and havent been able to test this, but it sounds great. Im doing my final exams and thesis so im quite occupied in that. Nevertheless im going to try your mod this weekend.

If you need any ideas or feedback I will be happy to help. After I have played ofcourse;)

Mikkeman

Thanks a lot, Mikkeman!

Your interest inspired me to post what was otherwise just a for-my-own-use project, though I've been modding civ ever since my civ4 pre-order had arrived. I'd really appreciate any feedback or suggestions you have after playing it (whenever you get around to it ;) ). Areas that are constantly changing for me include Civics balancing, tech tree tweaks, and nowadays, the pacing of the game (GameSpeedInfo changes).

At this point, though, I'm doing a lot of thinking about modding religions. I loved abbamouse's religion mod and may use a lot of his ideas in mine, but I'm also taking a close look at Eusebius' world religions mod and trying to figure out how well I can make some of his code/changes work in my mod (I don't want so many religions in my game, I just want them to be different and interact in a more interesting way). My Python skills are very much in their infancy, so we'll see how that goes ...

Hi!

I have been playing New Balance before and this looks really great too.
There is only one problem, I want to play with more than 18 civ but it I am not sure on how to do it.

*Question removed*

EDIT: Sorry, I just didn't read the instructions for the utility I was using carefully enough, move along!

Hi Nigther!

Actually, your original question is a valid one. Even if you adjust the config file to say "MaxCiv = 24" it won't work because of the dll file. I don't even like to play with 18 civs, so I didn't use a 24-civ dll file.

HephMod v1.1 uses jdog's RevolutionMod .8aw dll -- I'm positive that he and his cohorts made a 24 civ dll for Revolution, too. If you just swap out the current dll for that one, everything should work just fine ...

Yes, they did. Here it is: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1442

Thanks Hephaistion!

Now I am set to try it out. I will keep an eye out for bugs and the like.

Hi Hephaistion

I have played a little with your mod. First impression is very positive indeed :D
I havent played a full game yet, but that is in my immediate plans. I like mods that do not overflow with too many units and accessories.

But for my suggestions that I think could improve the game and your mod.
Maybe spiritual strait could be a bit more powerfull, like +1 extra to happiness with temple or something like that.
I found that modern warfare needs somekind of mobile artillery. Would it be possible to add one from lost units mod? I think there was one, though Im not sure.
ICBM:s are bit too common in late game, maybe those could be more expensive, 700 or maybe even 800 hammers each. Nuclear wars are a bit too common and that global warming is very annoying indeed.:nuke:
Also SAM infantry is too common, maybe 200 hammers and a bit smaller chance to intercept aircraft, something like 20- 25%.
Usually there are abundance of resources in any given map. Maybe resources could be more scarce especially late age resources. It is much more challengin when all necessary resources are not in immediate reach.

These are just my suggestions for improvement. What do you think of them?:confused:

Nothing more for now. I really like your mod and I hope that you keep enhancing it. Thank you for a great mod :D

Mikkeman

Mikkeman said:
Hi Hephaistion

I have played a little with your mod. First impression is very positive indeed :D
I havent played a full game yet, but that is in my immediate plans. I like mods that do not overflow with too many units and accessories.

But for my suggestions that I think could improve the game and your mod.
Maybe spiritual strait could be a bit more powerfull, like +1 extra to happiness with temple or something like that.
I found that modern warfare needs somekind of mobile artillery. Would it be possible to add one from lost units mod? I think there was one, though Im not sure.
ICBM:s are bit too common in late game, maybe those could be more expensive, 700 or maybe even 800 hammers each. Nuclear wars are a bit too common and that global warming is very annoying indeed.:nuke:
Also SAM infantry is too common, maybe 200 hammers and a bit smaller chance to intercept aircraft, something like 20- 25%.
Usually there are abundance of resources in any given map. Maybe resources could be more scarce especially late age resources. It is much more challengin when all necessary resources are not in immediate reach.

These are just my suggestions for improvement. What do you think of them?:confused:

Nothing more for now. I really like your mod and I hope that you keep enhancing it. Thank you for a great mod :D

Mikkeman

Thanks for your suggestions, Mikkeman. I haven't noticed the problems with ICBMs and SAM Infantry being too common in late game, but that may be because I mostly only play mods that slow down technological progression! In HephMod, late games are usually tense (sometimes desperate!) races for modern warfare technologies. Some form of mobile artillery IS a good idea -- modern age modifications tend to be the last ones I address, since I'm a Classical, Medieval, and Renaissance age buff.

For HephMod I've removed the No Anarchy ability from the Spiritual trait, because several civics have had anarchy times increased, and compensated for this by giving them a production bonus to Cathedrals as well as temples. This is a pretty big boon, since usually trait production bonuses are for "smaller" building improvements. I like to avoid too many happiness bonuses, as I've always found that in the vanilla game I rarely worried about happiness, both because it was too easy to make people happy and because the consequences were not dire. With Revolution mod and non-state religion unhappiness, it's far more important to take steps to keep your people happy!

As for resources, I will probably be adding some new resources at some point, but not so many as Zuul's and Creative Mind's resource mods. Whenever I add new resources, I recalculate proportional appearance rates of all resources of the same type (luxury, health, strategic) so that there is not resource overflow. Since there are fewer resources of any one type around, however, this also increases competition for resources, since there are fewer surplus resources of any one type to trade to other players. I also like Dearmad's reworking of oil appearance -- in my late games, oil tends to clump, and the region in which it clumps becomes a warzone pretty quickly! Perhaps the same should be done for uranium (which I DO also intend to make more scarce)?

Again, thanks for the feedback, and certainly keep your issues in mind as you play into the late game era, and let me know if you think some of them still need to be addressed.

i was very happy when i found this thread because i liked the
new balance mod and this sounds even better! so thank
you for that!

however, i can't play it - when i load the mod i see no
user interface, just the map & units. ctrl+i and alt+i do
nothing. apparently other people do not have this
problem ... did i do something wrong? does anyone know
how to get the interface back?

thanks a lot!

ilteroi said:
i was very happy when i found this thread because i liked the
new balance mod and this sounds even better! so thank
you for that!

however, i can't play it - when i load the mod i see no
user interface, just the map & units. ctrl+i and alt+i do
nothing. apparently other people do not have this
problem ... did i do something wrong? does anyone know
how to get the interface back?

thanks a lot!

Hmmm ... not sure what the problem is. Which version of civ are you using? HephMod v1.0 is for Warlords 2.0 and 1.1 is for 2.08. You should be able to extract the "HephMod" folder to your MyDocuments\MyGames\Warlords\Mods directory -- at least that's where I run it from -- load it and go! Do you have any alternative files in your CustomAssets folder? Another popular solution to mysterious problems seems to be clearing out the cache: Documents and Setting\Owner\ApplicationData\Civ4Warlords\cache or something like that.

I'm sorry I don't have any more advice at the moment ... I'm rather green at all of this and tend to solve problems by trial and error most of the time!:blush:

Hephaistion said:
Hmmm ... not sure what the problem is. Which version of civ are you using? HephMod v1.0 is for Warlords 2.0 and 1.1 is for 2.08. You should be able to extract the "HephMod" folder to your MyDocuments\MyGames\Warlords\Mods directory -- at least that's where I run it from -- load it and go! Do you have any alternative files in your CustomAssets folder? Another popular solution to mysterious problems seems to be clearing out the cache: Documents and Setting\Owner\ApplicationData\Civ4Warlords\cache or something like that.

I'm sorry I don't have any more advice at the moment ... I'm rather green at all of this and tend to solve problems by trial and error most of the time!:blush:

i have version 1.1 with warlords 2.08, so no obvious problem there. i tried
moving the folder from /civ/warlords/mods to /my games/warlords/mods and clearing the cache to no effect. the only thing left is that i have
blue marble terrain installed, do you think that can be the reason? it did
not interfere with new balance though ...

the only thing left is that i have
blue marble terrain installed, do you think that can be the reason? it did
not interfere with new balance though ...

No, I don't think so -- I also have Blue Marble installed ... It may have something to do with CvMainInterface.py (once upon a time I think I had a similar problem with a mod, and it was because I hadn't copied over this file) ... I'll look into it.

this no interface issue in the modding world of Warlords is very weird!

I have this issue in Visa mod but not in Total Realism :crazyeye:

I haven't tried your mod yet though, but will give you a report real soon ...

some reported this could be linked to ATI user (which I am) but I find weird it happens in one mod but not in another ...

Hephaistion said:
Ilteroi:

I did find a problem in the CvMainInterface.py that may be causing your issue. Here's the updated version -- extract it to HephMod\Assets\Python\Screens and overwrite the old one. Let me know if this fixes your problem.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/uploads/58033/CvMainInterface.rar

thanks for your effort, but i'm sorry to report that the new file did not make a visible difference ...

allright, I have not the unfamous "no interface" issue ... the secret will remain ...

I have noticed in VISA where I have this problem that the OPTION screen in not accessible, do you also have this Ilteroi ? what videocard do you have ?

Redbarn said:
allright, I have not the unfamous "no interface" issue ... the secret will remain ...

I have noticed in VISA where I have this problem that the OPTION screen in not accessible, do you also have this Ilteroi ? what videocard do you have ?

well, which option screen du you mean? the one on the right with "exit to main menu" and so one? that one's there alright.

actually i do not know what kind of graphics chip i have, it's a notebook
with some weird integrated intel chipset. but it works with other mods,
so it cannot really be the problem.

the mystery continues :)

ilteroi said:
thanks for your effort, but i'm sorry to report that the new file did not make a visible difference ...

That's truly unfortunate ... sorry I couldn't help. All I can hope is that you'll keep an eye out for new versions of the mod and try it again if you can't fix the problem. Sometimes updates mysteriously fix equally mysterious problems ... :crazyeye:

woohoo, we are making progress, it is not ATI only related then ;)

I mean the main OPTIONS screen of CIV where you can set misc. ingame options, can you access it ?

when I have the no interface issue with VISA mod, I can't get in that screen, when I click, it just do nothings and stand at the Main Menu list ...

with Vanilla Warlod or Total Realism/Hephmod, I can get there.

Can you authorize more than 12 civ at the same moment ? like 24 ?

Top Bottom