Her Majesty's Modern British Unit Pack

AnthonyBoscia

Emperor
New units for the UK. Special thanks to Wyrmshadow (hope you don't mind me biting some of your animations), Delta Strife, and Ares de Borg of course.​

British Army Squaddie and Para from the 1970s and 1980s. Armed with the famous L1A1 SLR in a 7.62 mm semi-automatic. It may look like burst fire but that's just because this lot pulls the trigger fast. :mischief:

Modern British Soldier and Para with the L85A1/A2 bullpup rifle in 5.56 mm.​

Last edited:
Last edited:
Have I waited for this .....
Finally some brits with SLR from Ireland to Falklands

A big thanks..

Tony , this is a wonderful work you have done! :goodjob:

We can be happy that the Majesty is amused and don´t needs to look as in the last picture of the modern British advisor: :)

Spoiler :

Finaly a Gazelle helicopter .... been missing it for so loooong, must be a Kind of Christmas today :xmas: - thank you so much!

Thanks, guys. Digmuc, there will also be a French Gazelle, but I still need to do some re-rendering because I had to make changes to the animations.

Ares, your picture of the Queen made me think of the CCM leaderhead...and then she pops up just a few posts later. :lol: She looks like she just found some magenta pixels in her pcx files. :mad: :mad:

I'm working on a WAH-64 Apache "Color Conversion" but I just need to add some finishing touches...

Spoiler :

Most happy with these. The helos will see action immediately. Need to check to see where to slot the armor and paras.

wow, he said there will be a french Gazelle too... now I know it's Christmas :crazyeye:
or did you somehow get a hint, that it's my birthday?

Just wanted to say the new units are terrific, I especially love the two units armed with the SLR. Then again I'm not the most impartial of people in that I actually got a metric FAL myself, unfortunately ammo is next to impossible to find and when you can the prices are outrageous.

Top Bottom