Here is the Civilization V Tech Tree

derp

I think he meant that it's on a well known site (Civ5 Analyst), so there is no reason to post it here.

Well, wow. Someone's out of the loop.

We here at CFC have been using Aurioch's site for months now, helping him compile all that info. It's been well known here, but thanks for posting it even if you didn't know.

I do think that tech tree might be out dated though, it was made from screenshots from earlier builds of the game, I believe.

Well, wow. Someone's out of the loop.

We here at CFC have been using Aurioch's site for months now, helping him compile all that info. It's been well known here, but thanks for posting it even if you didn't know.

I do think that tech tree might be out dated though, it was made from screenshots from earlier builds of the game, I believe.

Give me a newer link to the newer tech tree, if you will. Thanks.

..and who is this Aurioch which you speak of? I google it and all that comes up is something about cattle.

He means AriochIV. you'll notice his name at the bottom of the site which you linked.

He has a thread on these forumns linking his website on the first page, its a very long thread in which we have detailed all the known information for it to be placed onto the site.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=372323&highlight=Arioch

Thanks for noticing the tech tree on there and posting it altho it was done a while back, it took several itterations of tech tree screen shots before the full one was compiled, if anyone who wants information on the game, Ariochs website is a good one to look at (being as up to date and correct as possible), you can also read through the PDF manual which is mostly up to date and correct.

Top Bottom