1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

HEREs my WW1 scenario.

Discussion in 'RoM Scenarios and Maps' started by emilrasch, Oct 23, 2013.

1. emilrasch

emilrasch Chieftain

Indstead of all the text i wrote here, I have made, a youtube video, of my 100 % correct WWI Global scenario, just worked 19 hours again on it. If there is mistakes its very very small ones, and please let me know :).

I want to play it myself, as there where none, of WW1, and I am totally perfectionist, dont want to play incorrect scenarios, I know a LOT about history, and what I did not know, i googled on wiki etc.

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg4yWjWV324&feature=youtu.be

Few deffirent ekstra schreen shoots beneeth i took, before i used 19 hours today to adjust the scenario, its detailes that are incorrect, for examble the date, in the pictures.
    And remember, this is for the ROM 2.92 MOD wich can by downloaded on this page, so I could not call it Ottoman Empire, be course the game changes it, after wich civics you have, but it is close to or changes fast, to even closer.

Install Rom 2.92, and put the wbsave file wich is the scenario/attached file, in private maps folder, in the ROM MOD folder, and in the wb save folder, under my games, in documents (this is in xp).

Map is the nr 1 biggest, bigger than Giant Earth map/the GEM mod.

:king: ;)

WONDERS: It would take a lot of time, to place all wonders, wich is absolete, have placed most of the ones, that was not absolete, and of course the ones in the future of 1914, is not placed, so its about 25 %, ill do that another day, have worked on it almost all day, for 2 dayes, corrected the mistakes i did not know where there, the thing that takes time, is that you have to save and load, the things you do many times, so the game has to be restarted, mostly be course, the ingame editor, and other editors, is very uneasy to use, in my apinning, and you have to use 3 of them, be course they dont have all you need. :).

Attached Files:

2. emilrasch

emilrasch Chieftain

Be aware there can be corrections, especielly, if you have downloadet, a very early version, I put it up to early unaware there could be corrections :).

3. emilrasch

emilrasch Chieftain

Reserved for future use. THE TITTLE here, does not mean anyting, was not possible to change :)