Here's the murder you didn't hear about

The soldiers were standing outside smoking. Someone need to check out the local smoking ordinances, because if they were breaking the law, they were common criminals that gave up their right not to be shot.

They were accessories to their own murder too, right?

Hmmm, I wonder why? [/sarc] Could it be that asking questions about this particular killing would not suit the current administration's goals and purposes?

I'm a Canuck, so I may be a bit ignorant of the political landscape of your country, but since when does the administration control the media?

Is this a recent development, or has it been going on for a while?

And you're right, schizophrenics aren't evil. I included them without proper context. They're, well, crazy. So, expect 1% of a population to be potentially crazy. I've dealt with the sociopathic schizophrenics, and it's hard to not think of them as evil. In common parlance, they are.

Of course, and the same with sociopathic Armenians. Now being schizophrenics might make them more volatile sociopaths, which could make them more dangerous (or less if they blow their cover too easily). However, the "evil" aspect is from the sociopathic part.

I also know that you understand all of this. I just wanted you to clarify your post so others don't continue to develop a kneejerk understanding of schizophrenia.

The member of my family who was paranoid schizophrenic was also one of the most gentle, caring, and kind people I have ever met. The poor guy was also trapped in an internal torment that people didn't understand back in the 50s/60s.

I'm a Canuck, so I may be a bit ignorant of the political landscape of your country, but since when does the administration control the media?

Is this a recent development, or has it been going on for a while?

Media = Librul
Obama = Librul
Obama therefore controls media. General Electric and Disney are clearly blameless.

Someone needs to check out the local smoking ordinances, because if they were breaking the law, they were common criminals that gave up their right not to be shot.

:rolleyes:

Abdulhakim (ahb-DOOL hah-KEEM)
This article insults my intelligence.

Really, why do I bother anymore.

I see a thread in double digits, see no one talking about another event that I think is just as important, and question the media's bias. Do you seriously think the media aren't friendly to Obama? Really?

I'm done here.

I see a thread in double digits, see no one talking about another event that I think is just as important, and question the media's bias. Do you seriously think the media aren't friendly to Obama? Really?

I'm done here.
CFC OT is not the media. See ya. :wavey:

I'm done here.

Why are you biased against monsters that try to teach foreign languages?

DBear, as I've stated, this is just a crazy guy acting out of step. Nothing too notable or even discussion worthy.

If there was anything to discuss, I think it would be if this person was treated as a terrorist (compared to the murder of the abortion doctor) and if it's right to deprive an American of their rights over such a wonton label.

I think a citizen engaging in what amounts to treason givin his stated motivations is far greater news that a private citizen engaging in a personal vendetta against another.

No surprise there even though both involved senseless murders by fanatics. What speaks volumes is your even mentioning it in this thread.

And why exactly is this hate crime "treason"? Sounds like basic blowback to me. I'm really surprised it doesn't happen a lot more frequently.

Someone needs to check out the local smoking ordinances, because if they were breaking the law, they were common criminals that gave up their right not to be shot.
:lol:

The two soldiers had recently completed basic training and had volunteered for a program to recruit others to the military, said Lt. Col. Thomas F. Artis of the Oklahoma City Recruiting Battalion, which oversees the Little Rock office.
They are now turning raw recruits into recruiters?

"They can show the example: 'Here's where I was, and here is where I am,'" Artis said.

For successfully completing basic training?!?

I'm done here.

So even if the media is friendly to Obama, what would repressing this story have to do with being "Obama friendly"?

DBear, I was aware of this story from both Canadian and American media before my morning coffee.

As though Fox News, or anybody else for that matter, is going to ignore this story. :lol:

I certainly would have started a thread if it had been mentioned in this morning's paper...

another army hate thread
:lol:

Well, I had actually seen this story and thought about posting up but didnt.

I dont think its been supressed. Its just that we are getting used to seeing muslim/muslim converts doing this on occasion. Not thats really something that we should get used to...

He pleaded not guilty to a capital murder charge and was ordered held without bail.

A prosecutor said Muhammad admitted shooting Long and another soldier "because of what they had done to Muslims in the past."

Police arrested Muhammad along a highway moments after the shootings. Police said an assault rifle and other weapons were found in his vehicle.

Both Arkansas and federal court systems permit executions for capital crimes.

1. Pleading not guilty but admitted to shooting dead Long.
2. How the Hell did he get an assualt rifle when he was under investigation by the FBI ?
3. Hes going to swing.

Top Bottom