Here's the murder you didn't hear about

I wonder where in the right-wing commentariat this response to "omg how do we stop people talking about an abortionist it makes us look bad" first came from?

Well, I had actually seen this story and thought about posting up but didnt.

I dont think its been supressed. Its just that we are getting used to seeing muslim/muslim converts doing this on occasion. Not thats really something that we should get used to...

I've always been used to seeing guys from the military commit crimes...bet they commit more crimes of all types per capita than Muslims.

What does this murder have to do with Obama? (2nd time I ask it.)

Nothing. You're not going to get an answer from someone who posts a troll thread with a loaded political agenda. Time to close the thread and move on IMO.

Terrorism! It's plain and simple terrorism! He's probably supported by some evil muslim conspiracy against people he doesn't agree with! Nope, no chance at all it's just a lone wacko.

I feel sorry for the soldier and his family. That really sucks :sad:

Nothing. You're not going to get an answer from someone who posts a troll thread with a loaded political agenda. Time to close the thread and move on IMO.

Sadly, if he had only posted the story itself to start this thread rather than go on a politically charged whingefest about it, this thread would actually be a discussion about the story itself.

This is a tragedy and my thoughts go out to the victims' families, but I saw this story on Rachel Maddow's show and was widely reported on when I was watching Fox News; this doesn't some how excuse the assassination of Dr. Tiller, which I think is sorta implied by the OP, but I could be wrong...

Muzzies? Really?

This is a tragedy and my thoughts go out to the victims' families, but I saw this story on Rachel Maddow's show and was widely reported on when I was watching Fox News; this doesn't some how excuse the assassination of Dr. Tiller, which I think is sorta implied by the OP, but I could be wrong...

It was clearly implied that the murder of and death of an abortion doctor is less important and more justified than the murder of a soldier by a "Muzzie". Seriously man, Muzzie? Whatever Christie.

Top Bottom