1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Heretic Cata's Religion Icons.

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Graphics Modpacks' started by Traianus, Jul 15, 2006.

1. Traianus

Traianus Why is it dark in here?

These are for HC's new mod. The basic models were made using Sketchup. HC, let me know if any of them are not what you were expecting and I'll find time to change them.

Due to several situations which have arose recently I really don't have any spare time these days. I'm sure anyone used to seeing me around will have noticed that I'm not anymore. Sincere apologies to anyone who was expecting me to do work for them, in particular Plotinus. I was looking forward to making the African diplo screens but I will simply not have time;- It took me three weeks to put these icons together!
    I will continue to lurk and maybe make an occasional post. I honestly don't know when I'll be able to return to full work. If anyone wishes to take up any of my half-completed projects they would be most welcome and should PM me and I'll arrange to give them my files.

Attached Files:

2. Heretic_Cata

Heretic_Cata We're gonna live forever

OMG :eek: These came earlier than i expected . :worship: :worship:

Thank you thank you thank you. :thanx: :worship:
    They are all perfect. :goodjob: :worship:

Now if only the OTHER ppl who are making stuff for me would be on time. :mischief:

3. Quinzy

Quinzy Chieftain

hey! at least i finally got them done.. eventually..

those look great Trai! fantastic work!

4. Heretic_Cata

Heretic_Cata We're gonna live forever

:lol: I wasn't talking about you. You got them done. :) I was talking about the people who are making stuff for me now ... and that should be finnishing them ... now. :D