[NFP] [Heroes & Legends] What does "Legacy of Enkidu" exactly do?

the_sun

Chieftain
Gilgamesh's ability with Heroes & Legends enabled says: "25% Production increase when claiming Heroes"

What does this exactly mean?

Heroes are claimed through a special project. Gilgamesh gains +25% Production when he runs those projects.

Ah, thank you! I supposed it meant something similar to what Warlord's Throne does when capturing a city, but in the moment a hero arrives. Now I see.

I never even knew that this difference existed. What other abilities are related to options like that? I know Georgia's with dramatic ages...any others?

I never even knew that this difference existed. What other abilities are related to options like that? I know Georgia's with dramatic ages...any others?

Nope. Those are the only two, as far as I know.

In Heroes and Legends mode, Kongo is updated to get bonus yields from Heroic Great Works.

In Barbarian Clans mode, Sumerias ability is updated to grant the Tribal Village reward after dispersing a barbarian hut.

Top Bottom