hey dudes

For fun ?

To pass the time ?

Because we don't have lives?

Compensation for our lack of social life?

Compensation for lack of sociable skills?

To make us feel smart and sophisticated?

improves the grammarz and spellingz, dude, nevermind cohesion and coherence.

I'm going to turn Ecofarm, Patroklos, Winner, MobBoss and Al Da Great into communists.

I would say that for the majority of people its because they're bored at work and have access to the internet. I post most on the weekends, which is when I'm bored and at work.

Why is it that every sentence I say ends up sounding like a question?

Are we a bunch of twelve year old girls with stickers, pink ponies, and myspace.com?

Wait? Where was I when they were handing out the pink ponies?

What would you be doing if you had barely started a major lab report that is due in 24 hours? Isn't CFF the obvious choice?

I cannot explain the elative feelings I get once one of my trolls has successfully reached its fruition.

I can do naught but sadistically and happily grimace at the thought that somewhere around the world, confused civ fanatics are angrily vexing an insignificant troll an ocean away.

I feel their ire and it is orgasmic gumdrops to my mouth.

I love that feeling, the feeling of power...

What would you be doing if you had barely started a major lab report that is due in 24 hours? Isn't CFF the obvious choice?

This is becoming a theme with you man...we don't want to feel guilty for contributing to your difficulties with labs/projects! But really - I think a similar theme holds true for a lot of posters - the same thing goes for folks at work students working on something at their computers as well, that it's easy and quick to post on CFC in between something else.

More philosophically, there are probably a lot of reasons that differ for various people. The whole story about OT being a timesink is true in a way - however, it's still much quicker for me to post for 5 minutes than to play civ games which I haven't had much time for recently :(. But part of why I post here is because there are tangible benefits to be gotten as well - there's no way I would talking with people from around the world or all different backgrounds someplace like Facebook, nor would the level of discourse be very high. Plus, CFC can be both very hilarious and informative - if I don't take the time to share some quip or piece of news or something that would interest someone else, they might never be inspired to post things I or others would find neat in the future.

Top Bottom