1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Hey Firaxis, civ6 SDK? or NO Civ6 SDK- Tell US!

Discussion in 'Civ - Ideas & Suggestions' started by Bodigit, Jan 24, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Bodigit

Bodigit Chieftain

Many of us paid $60.00 for the fun of modding as much as for playing the game. Sure, I and many others are manually modding, but that is not getting our money's worth. If you had not intended on providing the SDK this time around, it would have been polite to inform us at launch. Yea, your entitled, but....
    I'll definitely remember this next time I want to enhance someone's game before buying one.
    In the long run, your game profits don't just come from the talent of your programmers, but from the talents of the modders!

2. Ryika

Ryika Lazy Wannabe Artista

SDK is most certainly coming, but first they need to make $$$ with DLC.
    Can't risk that people enjoy playing with mods so much that they forget to buy the official stuff after all.

3. HandyVac

HandyVac Gentleman

The shire where the oxen cross the river. UK.
    The Steam store page for the game currently reads:
    I imagine that's all the detail we'll be getting until... at some point in the weeks or months to come... they suddenly announce "the SDK is out today!"

4. Raz.BELOVED

Raz.BELOVED Chieftain