Hey, how do I get Fall from Heaven 2 to work?

HouseLyrander

Chieftain
I've been trying and trying to get this to work with my Steam copy to no avail. I put the mod in the right folder, but that didn't work. I downloaded Patch O but still nothing. I even downgraded my copy to the retail version and I'm still not getting jack. I've checked to make sure I have the 3.19 build and I do. What am I doing wrong?

For the record, I'm using the Steam version on a Windows 8.1 laptop and the mods are in "C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\sid meier's civilization iv beyond the sword\Beyond the Sword\Mods".

@HouseLyrander
I am in no way a modder or anything, but I saw on another thread where you'd asked about this. I've seem some folks that know a lot more about computers than I recommend trying starting the game--or even installing it--using administrator rights. It could be a hangup with not being able to write to the .ini file if game not started as an administrator.

Can you open Civ vanilla or BTS?...Is it just FFH2?

@HouseLyrander
I am in no way a modder or anything, but I saw on another thread where you'd asked about this. I've seem some folks that know a lot more about computers than I recommend trying starting the game--or even installing it--using administrator rights. It could be a hangup with not being able to write to the .ini file if game not started as an administrator.

Can you open Civ vanilla or BTS?...Is it just FFH2?

I'm pretty sure that I did everything with admin rights. But yes, I can open the civ games, it's just that when I try to go to Load Mods, FfH2 just isn't there, only the Age of Ice Scenario and other Scenarios that came prebuilt into BtS.

You're still in the wrong forum HouseLyraner, this forum is for official Mods, not user made mods.

Go here to get specific support.

Top Bottom