1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Heyo all, looking for a group of intermediate level Civ V players to play with!

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Multiplayer' started by Uncertainhavoc, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Uncertainhavoc

Uncertainhavoc Chieftain

Hey all! I've been playing Civ V for quite some time (I have over 400 hours logged over the past 3 years) and I'd claim to be at an intermediate skill level (I can beat God level CPUs, albeit with difficulty, if that helps gauge my skill level for anyone)
    I'm looking for people to play with casually on a mildly frequent basis, say a game every month or two weeks, depending.

This is for very casual play, and those with the ability to voice chat on Discord would be preferred!

Settings used for play:
    -Barbarians Disabled! I enjoy players fighting one another, not barbarians ransacking a player from turn 1.
    -Policy and Promotion Saving! Tactical advantages here, and sometimes you get culture too fast for the age you're in.
    -Time Victory Disabled! Winning this way is a bit boring, don't you think?
    -Progressive Timer: Timer does not have a set value, meaning the time will increase as you progress thru turns

Preferred Map Settings (Flexible of course):
    -Continents Plus
    -Huge
    -At least 8 players, if there are less than 8, slots usually filled with computer players
    -Abundant
    -Simultaneous
    -Wet

If you're interested, please post below and we can talk in greater length! Also! If you're really good but still want to have a casual group to play with, I'm fine with you joining as well, so long as you don't tryhard it up ;33

~Havoc

2. komodowaran

komodowaran Chieftain

what gamespeed u normaly play on ?

3. Uncertainhavoc

Uncertainhavoc Chieftain

Oh good point. I usually do quick.

4. xolliex

xolliex Chieftain

5. Uncertainhavoc

Uncertainhavoc Chieftain

I should probably say that we have a total of 10 people now! Plenty more are welcome though!

6. Uncertainhavoc

Uncertainhavoc Chieftain

Still searching for players, people are free to join!

7. Kamz

Kamz Chieftain

interested! I only have like 100 hours but I love civ and watch it frequently on YouTube. I just want to find players and have fun haha

8. fast200

fast200 Chieftain

I realize this post is quite old but my friends and I are always looking for people to play with.