Hidden Agenda Speculation

Hmm. I don't really like the idea of hidden agendas that do nothing until the late game, and then potentially trash relationships that have been cultivated until that point.

Hmm. I don't really like the idea of hidden agendas that do nothing until the late game, and then potentially trash relationships that have been cultivated until that point.

Diplomacy seems a little bid random sometimes the AI just denounces you for no reason well there is a reason but you can't control it

It appears that hidden agendas are present from the first time you meet a civ, but you won't figure out what that civ's hidden agenda is until later in the game, when you have more espionage tools available to you. So, even though you don't know what that civ's hidden agenda is, it is affecting (potentially "trashing") your relationship from day 1.

It might be best if hidden agendas are at least somewhat in line with the Civ's overall personality. On the other hand, they are intended, I believe, to provide an element of surprise -- which is a good reflection of what can happen in the real world when, say, a regime changes hands.

It might be best if hidden agendas are at least somewhat in line with the Civ's overall personality. On the other hand, they are intended, I believe, to provide an element of surprise -- which is a good reflection of what can happen in the real world when, say, a regime changes hands.
Yeah. The idea seems to be that no two games will be similiar, thus continuing with the theme of playing to the map. I very much like the idea that all the civs will behave at least slightly differently in each game.

Just hope there will be enough hidden agendas in the game.

Top Bottom