Hidden Antiquity Sites... ok cool. START A CULTURAL RENAISSANCE? Heck yeah!

GKShaman

Prince
So I was playing a game as Poland to try some new trees. Self founded 6 cities (and 3 later after some razing). Honestly don't like to plan a victory type just kinda play and see where the game takes me.

I honestly was bouncing back from cultural defeat. Polynesia (cultural powerhouse btw) was almost dominant over me 166% and with Explorations Antiquity sites I sent out 12 archaeologists out and got 3 cultural renaissances for 7k, 9k, and 10k culture. LIKE WHAT??

Not only does exploration give hammers, gold, happiness, and culture (early in the tree). It also gives massive culture and tourism in the end? WOWza.

and Warsaw and Krakow were coastal from the start (sea food route early). But I only had three more coastal cities. 3 landlocked.

That's more culture than a great writer. But granted I made works out of my writers.

I'm starting to think of a Liberty Piety Exploration Order Strat for Poland with Glory of God and Exploration - ALL THE SLOTS WILL BE FILLED!!!!!!!!! (Sorry slight irritation with that on my part :p. lol.

But knowing my play style I'll somehow add two parts of Rationalism and Finish Commerce for that lolz. The commerce finisher taken at turn 600 (EPIC Speed, DEITY, Continents Plus) gave 40 HAPPINESS!

So Hidden Antiquity Sites are that good? I never bothered to complete the Exploration Policy Tree, neat.

It's strange that Polynesia is such a tourism powerhouse but there are still lots of antiquity sites out there

It's strange that Polynesia is such a tourism powerhouse but there are still lots of antiquity sites out there

The guy cleared his territory of them but wasnt on good terms with Arabia and America (who had the rest.) I was on decent terms with everyone so sure open borders! :D

Top Bottom