High Society Mafia: Game Thread

Zack, I tried man.

I saw you cite all my posts to zero effect, and I was punching the walls. With my face.

I thought I could stop at least one terribad lynch this game with my use of power, and I was wrong.

I was so surprised when Tak flipped town. He was hesitant in revealing to me his no-item role after I'd told mine, and he was sure Zack was mafie even before the block claim. So when my doc claim to him lined up perfectly with me being attacked by the mafia when self-protecting, I made the case. A lucky break by the scums but that's mafia for you.

The Zack lynch was of course in hindsight terrible. But at the time it was the only lynch with something solid on it. The alternative would be voting super scummy Visor but we didn't have anything real on him. BLs claim was spot on. His claim of one block per player made plausible both why he didn't go public with blocks, and why he blocked Zack. And I didn't have pm access to him so I couldn't press the matter.

Also the Landlubber lynch on d3 still confuses me. We would have lynched classical or Visor if it wasn't for that mess.

I backed off BSmith to curry favour with BSmith and JHT, and tried to defend classical from a lynch.

We got lucky with the influence.

Plus we lynched Robbiecon the following day partly due to that lynch. The landlubber lynch was ten times more game breaking for the town than the Zack lynch.

I was so surprised when Tak flipped town. He was hesitant in revealing to me his no-item role after I'd told mine, and he was sure Zack was mafie even before the block claim. So when my doc claim to him lined up perfectly with me being attacked by the mafia when self-protecting, I made the case. A lucky break by the scums but that's mafia for you.
I don't get it either.

Top Bottom