1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Higher Contrast Sponsor Colors

Discussion in 'CivBE - Cosmetic and Graphical mods' started by Rawrcake, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Rawrcake

Rawrcake Chieftain

Alters the primary and/or secondary of certain sponsors to increase readability similar to Franco-Iberia's colors. This affects the colors of the city banners, borders, unit icons and the ingame scoreboard faction icon.

Currently alters the folowing sponsor colors :

Pan-Asian Cooperative
    Brasilia
    African Union
    ARC
    Kavithan Protectorate

Steam Workshop page

Comparison Screenshots:
    Spoiler :

Pan-Asian Cooperative:
    Spoiler :

African Union:
    Spoiler :

ARC:
    Spoiler :

Brasilia:
    Spoiler :

Kavithan Protectorate:
    Spoiler :

Attached Files:

2. LakeSolon

LakeSolon Chieftain

I'm impressed. Played a game with this mod active and had forgotten it was active after a few turns; the colors don't look "different", they're just more readable.

In fact I've since turned my monitor's brightness and contrast settings back to normal :p

3. Dahebbie

Dahebbie Chieftain

This is great, could you include polystralia?

Their green color is so close to the green landscape in my current game, so I cant really see where the borders are :-(
    Thx man! :)