1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Hints and Tips

Discussion in 'Fallout: The Rebirth Of Civilization' started by Thorgrimm, Jan 8, 2007.

1. Thorgrimm

Thorgrimm Senior Elder

All Hints and Tips should be placed here for easy access.

2. Thorgrimm

Thorgrimm Senior Elder

The first hint I will let folks know is this, You MUST get the tech Barter and the Small Wonder Rediscovery of Trade completed as soon as possible, a lot of worry is relieved when you get that wonder built.

:nuke: Cheers, Thorgrimm :nuke:

3. (O)ndatra

(O)ndatra Warlord

I've often use "goody hut rush": Get your fastest unit and go scouting in random direction. When encounter goody hut, I'm grab it, and if find borders or units, then contact to their goverment and change maps. Good things are:
    1) You get researched all of first age technologies.
    2)You'll get contacted with all civilizatitions.
    3)You find all resourses, what you need.

4. Slaughter

Slaughter Initiate

I think that wiping out the radscorpions early helps much for a bigger expansion latter. With the mutants, you SHOULD go Scorp-hunting, as they can give you mutie slaves that can be upgraded to mutant melees and made a army to smash wharever gets in your way.