Historical events Wonders : exclusive or for everybody?

Should the historic-events related wonders i'm making be great or small wonders?

• Make'em great, so only 1 civ revive those events.

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • make'em small, accesible to all, but restricted with requirements.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • make'em small but no restrictions at all.

• anyway is fine.

• Historical-events wonder? that's no good at all.....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Knight_Bond007

Warlord
Hello. I'm doing this research to find out what will most of you civfans around would prefer.

I'm working on a alterned version of terkturhan mod....on wich, besides changes on the tec tree, civs, etc...i'm thinking about including at least one wonder that reflects an historical event of each of the nations on it. for example : French revolution (or
maybe Napoleonic Conquest) for my napoleonic france; Independence War (or renamed) to Gran Colombia....Battle of Britain or another similar WW2 for britain....New world discovery(rename) for spain.....etc....

however : my original plan was to make each wonder exclusive for each nation...but aparently i can only make it restricted to some goverments, improvements or resorces.

What i want to know is : how will it be preferible?
Should each one be great wonder (unique for the first civ that builds it) or small one and make it avaible to everybody...and..should it be only restricted by a tech or by certain requirements if it is a small wonder....

Also, if i'm wrong about restricting great wonders, or have a comment/sugestion, please let me know.

Thanks.

If you use the ERA NONE, and give Spain the tech "Spain", and so on, you should be able to give each civ a unique wonder. Then if you can invent enough wonders is a different question. :)

If you wish to delay when the wonder is built, you can have the wonder require resource gunpowder, and technology FRance, so Napoleonic conquest woould not be built until the age of gunpowder.

If you use the ERA NONE, and give Spain the tech "Spain", and so on, you should be able to give each civ a unique wonder.
This is great if it works, but won't the AI trade Era None techs?
:viking:

Originally posted by Wolfhart

This is great if it works, but won't the AI trade Era None techs?
:viking:

nope, the only way I know of that none era techs can be moved around is the great library, if more than one civ has the technology.

The era none sounds good...yeah..i should give it a try....thanks.
please keep coming more comments and sugestions..and dont forget to vote.

Top Bottom