historical greece challenge

eris23

Warlord
build the oracle in delphoi, the parthenon in athenae, the temple of artemis in miletos (ephesus), and the colossus on rhodes (two tiles west of sur, use world builder, plain hill tile) you might wanna take jerusalem and raze sur to accomplish that.

control (and hold) alexandria and build an empire to have a continuous route within your cultural borders from athens to china before the end of medieval...(you may collapse afterwards...at that point you have won anyway)

or instead have persia, babylonia, egypt and india as you vassals. (probably too easy)

i know, its not historical insofar as you have basically unlimited time to accomplish any of your goals (since you can kill your research once you have all the medieval techs...
except for the wonders, which might be built by someone else if you dont hurry.

well...can it be done?
i was thinking of giving an additional settler for the start but if you want to try it without, sure go ahead.

once the update is done (additional turns for the ancient civs) we might add time restrictions for each building
like oracle by 800 bc
artemis by 550 bc
parthenon by 430 bc and
colossus by 280 bc

or instead have persia, babylonia, egypt and india as you vassals. (probably too easy)

You need the right tech (can't think which one off the top of my head, but I think it is a mid-game tech) to be able to acquire vassals. Egypt and Babylon usually collapse before this stage of the game.

You need the right tech (can't think which one off the top of my head, but I think it is a mid-game tech) to be able to acquire vassals. Egypt and Babylon usually collapse before this stage of the game.

Monarchy. Persia spawns with it, and Babylon researches it early. Egypt and Babylon are always still around. (Plus, my experience is that Babylon rarely collapses until well after Arabia spawns.)

Top Bottom