History of the World: An Interactive AAR

I join the game. Independent for now. As to the revolution, undecided.

There are no politcal parties, they are forming houses so they know who there successor is.

Right. Then I declare myself rightful heir to the most noble House of Wittelsbach, kings of Bavaria. We wonder as to the designs of the rebels, but we also disapprove of the kaiser from the gutter.

OK, everyone remember to PM your side, unit and 4 upgrades.

What do the rebels stand for though? What will they do in the event of victory?

Only thing Tambien has said is to replace Yoshi with his house.

Our house stands for common sense! We can't let a hobo be Kaiser!

And BTW, here's my little Coat of Arms, that I shall use for official purposes.

You should join the government side because,
1)Rebelling without giving our first king a chance to do anything is a bit of a d--- move
2)The rebels are already part of house which will only give the throne to one of their members while I (the current successor) am part of no such family and could give it to anyone.
3)There is no legitimate reason to rebel, the king has done nothing to hurt you or your family. to join the rebels is to show your self as only interested with power.
4) The people are watching this. do you think after people have celebrated and sworn allegiance to the king which has never wronged them that they will look kindly to any new kings?
Spoiler :
i love lists :king:

For reasons above you must fight for king and country! Do not dishonor yourself by unjustly rebelling!

We are not dishonouring ourselves, we are merely fighting for common sense! You do not understand the conditions in which this illegitimate King, of a low Caste and but a mere hobo, came into power! What kind of mess could this uneducated person lead the Empire into? We are but merely bringing things to the correct order of things in this world, that the Truth has set for us!

Since it's very clear to me that you are a Loyalist, I have no choice but to defeat you in the fields. PEOPLES! FIGHT FOR WHAT IS RIGHT! FIGHT FOR COMMON SENSE! FIGHT FOR THE TRUTH!

Spoiler :
Funny thing is that if this was real life, I would most likely be supporting the new monarch.

In the middle of showing a war plan in Frankfurt, an asssassin crep up, behind the rebel leader, and failed at killing Tambien. It is unknown who sent him.

Yoshi, I still need your units and upgrades.

Assassins in the night!

King Yoshi was targeted but not assassinated
Prince Hoplite Joe wasn't so lucky though, and died of his injuries.

The Assassin has been caught! While trying to kill Yoshi again he was discovered, and found being sent by Tambien.

my last words: AVENGE ME

Well, it looks like this is going to be the Arya-Sonereal-Mech situation from RP2 all over again.

Yoshi, put Tambien in jail before it gets out of hand.

SouthernKing, he can't, there is civil war.

Top Bottom