History of the World: An Interactive AAR

Tambieb, I am shocked and appalled that you would attempt Regicide. You and I may not agree with the Kaiser's heritage, but he is still the Kaiser.

I plead to our neighbors, help us by lending us your forces! You know what the crime of Regicide is! It is the most heinous crime one can commit! And if he takes power in the Deutsche Kaiserriech, who's to say he won't go after you next?

Mechaerik calls for Anti-Revolutionary Foreign Legions!

@Tambien, What country are you apealing to?

Assassins! They have failed to assassinate Tambien.

Peoples of the surrounding nations, Yoshi is a hippie, that is not good King material.
He would tell you to GO GREEN and to JUST LOVE and be generally annoying.
Plus, he plans to conquer YOU and kill YOU.
Tambien calls for Pro-revolutionary foreign legions

How exactly would these two go together, hmm? I call upon the relatives the House of Wittelsbach has in Scandinavia to stop this unlawful insurrection! I also call upon the House of Hanover, and by extension, in the Kingdom of England! Who knows what chaos will descend upon the Deutsche Kaiserreich otherwise?

OOC: Call on Vikings IF they are Pleased or Friendly (which I sort of doubt). Else, call on the Kingdom of England.

I did,

Peoples of the surrounding nations, Yoshi is a hippie, that is not good King material.
He would tell you to GO GREEN and to JUST LOVE and be generally annoying.
Plus, he plans to conquer YOU and kill YOU.
Tambien calls for Pro-revolutionary foreign legions
That is a stereotypical assumption of hippies :p

Whoa.... what's all this mess going on right now? I'm confused.

The First German Revoulton​
Rebels
Loyalists
Tambien​
Yoshi​
LordNwahs​
SouthernKing​
TMS​
Mechaerik​

At the start of the revoultion, the Loyalist Army under command of Mechaerik led an offensive on the rebel capital of Frankfurt. Seeing this, most of the rebels went to Frankfurt to defend, while an swordsman army headed to Berlin. While retreating, Mechaerik mananged to capture Tambien, the leader of the rebels.

During the first Battle of Frankfurt, Mechaerik led another attack and captured Lord Nwahs, the second in command.

Finally, and attack led by King Yoshiegg and Mechaerik defeated the Rebel army at the second Battle of Frankfurt, at captured the rebel capital. The war was a Loyalist victory.

Results: Tambien jailed for a turnset. LordNwahs and TMS jailed for half of one.

From my hospital bed I am cheering.

Top Bottom