1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

History of Vandal Warlord's Land Grant

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Demo Game IV: RPG' started by Cyc, Jun 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cyc

Cyc Looking for the door...

2. Vandal Warlord

Vandal Warlord Nazgûl

Gold, what a valuable rescorce.... BTW, Cyc, I will not be able to RP my land grant until I get back from Spain.

3. Cyc

While you're in Spain, Vandal Lord, you might want to think about you're relationship with Diamondeye, who is steward of the gold in your tile. Is your new faction out in Kassite going to miss you?Just a couple of things to think about. :goodjob:

When will you be going and when will you be back?

4. Vandal Warlord

Vandal Warlord Nazgûl

Already, left!

BTW, The Principality of Kassite is a one man faction;)

5. Diamondeye

Diamondeye So Happy I Could Die

Unfortunately, this tile is already under control of my faction. The king needs to be a bit more cautious to his loyal subjects property, or he might offend someone. I, the Head of Faith of the Protectors faction and part of the Arkadian Populist Regime, am personally designated steward of the tile, and I consider it under the control of my faction. Vandal will need another tile.

6. Cyc

So be it. I will make it happen. Diamondeye, this tile number 87 will reallocated to you. Keep in mind, the King owns all these tiles. The Monarchy is granting permission to others to use the land as they see fit. Hopefully in a manner that will strengthen the Kingdom as a whole.

I hope this will ease your tension about owning this "tile" of land. We are all stewards in this, I suppose. Merely a designated place for some one to hang their hat, and prosper if possible.

And I would like to take this moment to apologize if I or the Land Grant program, or anyone associated with it or commenting on it has offended the Protectors faction, to include you personally. As much effort as I have put into this project, I feel that I charged forward, like a bull in a china shop. Today I'm not even sure I got the name of the Land Grant office correct. So bear with me, we have taken the first step in rectifying the situation. Hopefully, we can work towards our mutual benefit.

7. Diamondeye

Keep in mind who crowned the king in the name of the gods. The king reigns with an authority granted to him by the people and the gods. Without these, he would be but a normal man.

I hope so. Please reply in Joe Harkers thread as well, I believe he missed the statement.

8. Cyc

Now Diamondeye, I haven't said I was re-allocating all the other tiles back to you. Just this one, for now. Maybe forever and ever. :)

Be patient. There are negotiations to see to. More hands to shake, you know...

9. Diamondeye

That's a start atleast. I have the word of the first king Seidrik (whom I agreed with to join into APR) that my faction was in charge of religion as well as New Giruvegan (and it's BFC!).

10. Vandal Warlord

Vandal Warlord Nazgûl

:( Do I still get a tile?

11. Cyc

Yes, you do, VW. But you have left the faction and started another. This makes you part of the public, so you will have to wait. And tile number 87 is out of the question.

Maybe something over by your faction headquarters?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.