1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Hit Points Display limit??

Discussion in 'Civ3 - General Discussions' started by royfurr, Dec 17, 2001.

1. royfurr

royfurr "Klotzen, nicht Kleckern"

Sorry to ask this as I thought I saw it a while back but DARN!! I just cannot find it anywhere on the forum, if anyone can answer I'd be most grateful, THANKS!!

Whats the limit on the number of hit points that will actually DISPLAY on the general play screen, 7? 9? 10? More? The editor allows up to a max of 20 for use, but is there a limit on how many display?

If this number is real large (>10?) it'd kinda screw up the the screen appearance a bit, especially if you have a lot of units near each other tile wise, especially vertically. Might also possibly cause some of the game problems/crashes etc.??

anyway thanks in advance for input.

2. Sparrowhawk

Sparrowhawk The Builder

For an individual unit, it must be 20 HPs that can be displayed. Look at the army graphics... An army with 4 elite units in it will have 20 HP's at normal settings. Don't ask me what an army of 4 units with 20HP's each is going to look like though.