Hitch hikers!

Would you pick up a hitch hiker?

• Total voters

WildFire

amour
Just a simple question really.

If you saw a hitch hiker would you stop to give him a ride or just blow by him?

I ask this because on my way to taco bell tonight, I saw a navy dude with a couple suitcases trying to get a ride on the side of the road but of course thought better of myself. Of course, a little while later I was thinking about it and he looked a lot cleaner/not a psycho path like I see most of the time.

What would you guys do (or of done)

I'm really anti-social so I always blow by them. I'm a selfish bastard like that :)

I won't pick up a hitch hiker unless I know him personally. Seeing as I am an antisocial freak who has a grand total of five friends, the answer is no. It is a bad idea to let strangers in your car.

it very much depends on sex, hotness, and if they are hideing a wepon behinf thire back or not.

Yes, depending on his appearance and what car I'll be driving (the truck maybe, the convertible Ferrari:nono:) when I pass them. Also, when I am old enough I'll probably buy a gun (already got a shotgun but my dad "owns" it) so if he tries something I'll go reinact that one scene from Pulp Fiction on him.

I wouldn't stop for a hitchiker.

I used to, and pretty much regardless of appearance. Never know when an angel of the Lord is testing your kindness to strangers, ya know? Unfortunately, that came to a screeching halt after one pulled out a knife while in the passenger seat. Michael, Gabrial, Raphael and the gang will just have to find other ways to test me.

I thought this was about the book, damnit. Oh well I cant even drive. But I do have a bike

I have a skateboard currently and yeah I thought it was the book to at first before I read two posts so I can't really "hitchhike" very well.

VRWCAgent said:
Unfortunately, that came to a screeching halt after one pulled out a knife while in the passenger seat.
what happened? were you hurt?

Naw, he didn't attack me or anything. I was just very creeped out by a fellow I didn't know toying with a ka-bar sized knife a foot away. Mind you, I'm not opposed to folks carrying around knives, but I'm not keen on a stranger I'm giving a ride to deciding to play with one.

rmsharpe said:
Absolutely out of the question.

Exactly. I agree.

You have no idea who you are actually letting in your vehicle.

I more than likely would, I'm actually that nice of a person. I can't help but help people.

Top Bottom