hmmmmm multiplayer question

elderotter

Otter King
In a multiplayer can you have 2 of those civs that have 2 leaders? for instance an england with victoria and an england with elizabeth in 1 mp game?
2 englands 2 different players? doubt it but it might be fun so I thought I would ask.:crazyeye:

Well. I just tested this idea using the custom game setup in SP (which is pretty much the MP setup anyway) and yes you can have 2 of the same civ using different leaders. For that matter you can have 2 that are the same leader! :) I tested various team setups and confirmed you could have say a 5 player game where everyone is Gandhi for instance. As far as the city list is concerned, you just get the next in the list. I had a 5 player game where on turn 2, the top 5 cities were Dehli, Bombay, Madras, Bangalore, and Calcutta. It was quite interesting. :D I guess this brings a whole new way to have "civil war."

You can have too identical leaders in a MP game, but I would advise against that as if you ever have to drop and hotjoin and both civs are open you have no way of telling witch "Ghandi" you are.

CS

Top Bottom