Hobbies

Using nuclear weapons and other WMD's in video games. And using cheats in video games.

Astronomy.

Chatting on IRC.

CFC.

NationStates.

Staring at women's boobs. (Oops. :mischief: )

See... I TOLD you you had that Japanese emoticon video within easy reach and you denied it :p

Well I play Civ and other games, then I control airplanes in real life and its FUN! Then I drink on the weekend, then I work off a hangover, then a new week of video games and controlling airplanes!

Hiking/backpacking, when I am not crippled from a car accident.

Going to the range to shoot my various firearms.

Keeping a vegetable garden.

Hunting, trapping, fishing when I can.

General self-education.

Reading. I'd really like to start reading more poetry.

I would also like to begin learning a musical instrument.

I'm into painting, mostly with oil and acrylic paints, but also water colors sometimes. I usually do portraits but I've been doing more landscapes and cityscapes lately. I would like to do some plein-air (outside) painting someday, but right now I'm living in an area bereft of natural beauty.

Also a little distance running and a good ammount of reading.

Usually chess, reading, and playing video games on my new DSi XL :)
Also, I'm quite into working with small electric engines (I'm testing propellers right now, such as attaching a wooden popsicle stick to an engine. Powerful, but not enough to actually "fly" even with just the engine and battery). My only one broke, though...so I hope I can get my parents to buy more at Nasco (one of their two stores lives very close to us). Because of that, I really want to get an model airplane to fly. Can anybody tell me of a good store (online or not) to buy them at?

Top Bottom