1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

HOF Civ VI Seriously nothing?

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Hall of Fame Discussion' started by kcd_swede, Apr 16, 2018.

1. kcd_swede

kcd_swede Jag är Viking!½ GOTM Staff

Is there nothing going on? Am I the only one giving a darn? Or is there a new gane/expansion that is taking over... and if so, where do I find that community?

2. Ozbenno

Ozbenno Fly Fly Away Moderator Hall of Fame Staff

It doesn't look like there is going to be a save game parser, so unfortunately we can only have manual submissions until then and the last few games had next to no interest.....

3. Noble Zarkon

Noble Zarkon Civ IV Emperor EQM Moderator Hall of Fame Staff Supporter GOTM Staff

As Ozbenno says at the moment we have been unable to produce a save game parser, we have reached out to Firaxis for help but no joy as yet.

4. pholtz

pholtz Chieftain

I've been away for quite a while. VI had too many bugs for me on release. But I check here from time to time, waiting for the HOF MOD to be available, and for the HOF to get started. It's really too bad. Been playing the game recently and most of the bugs seem to be fixed. I miss not having a HOF to submit to.

kcd_swede likes this.
  5. Mesix

Mesix One of Porg

I think the lack of HOF is a contributing factor to the reduced number of hours I have played Civ6. I am enjoying some of the new features in R&F at the moment, but after almost two years, I have less than 500 hours played according to Steam (more than 2K hours invested into Civ5...and Civ4 did not track my hours since it was not on Steam, although I think it is probably higher than Civ5).

The lack of depth in the scenarios is also a contributor. I miss Smoky Skies and New World scenarios from Civ5. None of the Civ6 scenarios have been very interesting to play more than once or twice.