HOF Civ4 Update Discussion

Noble Zarkon

Elite Quattromaster - Immortal (BTS)
Super Moderator
Hall of Fame Staff
GOTM Staff
Supporter
The Civilization IV Hall of Fame has been updated. 25 games were accepted since the previous update.

Congratulations to Pangaea for the highest score of the update with a Standard, Normal, Immortal, Domination game for 241,402 points.

IglooDude was the most active player during this update, submitting 7 games.

Only 4 players were brave enough to take on Deity this update:

Sun Tzu Wu - 2575 BC, Tiny, Marathon, Deity, Conquest game for 73,586 points
Sun Tzu Wu - 2050 AD, Tiny, Quick, Deity, Time game for 55,308 points
WastinTime - 1938 AD, Standard, Quick, Deity, Conquest game for 12,442 points
WastinTime - 1940 AD, Standard, Quick, Deity, Conquest game for 12,927 points
yyeah - 725 BC, Small, Epic, Deity, Domination game for 217,625 points
ZPV - 1946 AD, Standard, Quick, Deity, Conquest game for 15,014 points

Gauntlet Results:
G-Minor 207 - Cultural, Prince, Ancient, Standard, Normal, Oasis
1st lymond 1615 AD
2nd smitsk00 1834 AD

** New Gauntlets Starting **

G-Minor 208 - Espionage, Immortal, Ancient, Small, Epic, Pangaea, (check options)

A number of players gained number one positions:
Sun Tzu Wu with a 2050 AD, Tiny, Quick, Deity, Time game for 55,308 points.

shulec with a 1862 AD, Tiny, Epic, Emperor, Space Colony game for 112,610 points.

Dhoomstriker with a 1840 BC, Duel, Normal, Warlord, Domination game for 34,156 points.

ChrisFromLux with a 1490 AD, Standard, Normal, Chieftain, Espionage game for 26,006 points.

Pollina with a 1280 AD, Large, Quick, Settler, Space Colony game for 63,323 points.

A number of players gained a composite table High Score (i.e. Any Condition):
Pollina with a 1280 AD, Large, Quick, Settler, game for 63323 points.

>> Civ IV HOF
>> Full Update Details

Very big congratiulations to IglooDude for finishing the Elite Quattromaster challenge! Also big gratz to Sun Tzu Wu aswell as to Pollina and to yyeah, your games are outstanding. :goodjob:

Thank you, Seraiel! it means a lot to me for you to say my Time game was outstanding. It was a lot of work. I had to capture the Sid's Sushi headquarters rather than build it myself. So it wasn't in the Wall Street city as planned, but I exceeded my target Score of 50k anyway.

^^ Might not seem like an early win date, but on a Modern start, the entire conquest was only 25 turns!
Yes - that is an amazing thread showing the best of this Forum - highly competitive players competing but also sharing tips and advice. It's an awesome read - if you've never won Deity this could be a good one to try!

^^ Might not seem like an early win date, but on a Modern start, the entire conquest was only 25 turns!

In that case big congratz to you also :) .

Why are WastinTime and ZPV playing conquest games ending in dates ranging from 1938 to 1946 AD?

Sorry, looking up I see that it must be Challenge 10 of the current Challenge Series.

Top Bottom