HOF III April Update

Tone

Deity
Hall of Fame Staff
The Civilization III Hall of Fame has been updated. 6 games were accepted since the previous update.

Congratulations to iPwn for the highest Firaxis score of the update with a Large Emperor Diplomatic game for 8492 points.

iPwn and CKSwere the most active players during this update, submitting 2 games.

Only one new number one position:
iPwn with a 1270 AD Large Emperor Spaceship game for 7445 points.

On their way up the Quatermaster tables...
Moonsinger for rising from 11th to 10th, to archphoenix for rising from 24th to 23rd, to Aerinon for rising from 29th to 28th, to Rustwork for rising from 30th to 29th and to zerksees for rising from 31st to 30th in the Quartermasters competition.

Commiserations to PrinceMyshkin for falling from 10th to 11th, to Denniz for falling from 23rd to 24th and to Dianthus for falling from 28th to 31st in the Quartermasters competition.

A number of players are working towards the Quartermaster, gaining awards as follows:
Machiavelli : Chamnix rose from 7th to 6th, killercane rose from 8th to 7th, superslug rose from 39th to 38th and WillowBrook rose from 40th to 39th.
Pentathlon : Kuningas rose from 9th to 8th, sanabas rose from 10th to 9th, Chamnix rose from 11th to 10th, bluejay rose from 12th to 11th, Nikodemus rose from 14th to 13th, Ozymandius rose from 15th to 14th, Karl_t_great rose from 27th to 26th, Rustwork rose from 28th to 27th and WillowBrook rose from 42nd to 41st.
Octathlon : AutomatedTeller rose from 8th to 7th, killercane rose from 12th to 11th, Mad2rix rose from 49th to 48th, The Professor rose from 50th to 49th, superslug rose from 51st to 50th, adrianj rose from 52nd to 51st and Baalzebul rose from 53rd to 52nd. Mathias is no longer a Octathlete.

Sorry but entries have almost dried up again. :sad:

I'll revert to the 'update posts when there is sufficient news' stance.

Thanks for keeping the place open, Tone.

I know, bluejay. However this was the April Update thread. Your game would have been in the May Update if we had more entries but unfortunately it has gone very quiet in the Civ III HOF. :sad: I will do a full Update Thread either in June or July depending upon how many other entries are made.

I was hoping something awesome will happen to me after my accepted games, but nothing happened. Nobody wants my autograph or anything!

unfortunately it has gone very quiet in the Civ III HOF. :sad:

Since I stop submiting 15 games per month It's being quiet

:lol::lol::lol:

Top Bottom