HOF III First 2021 Update

superslug

Still hatin' on Khan
Hall of Fame Staff
The Civilization III Hall of Fame has been updated. 19 games were accepted since the previous update.

Congratulations to Mad2rix for the highest Firaxis score of the update with a Standard Emperor Histographic game for 15778 points.

Takeo was the most active player during this update, submitting 4 games.

CKS was the most active player during this update, submitting 4 games.

jarred! was the most active player during this update, submitting 4 games.

Only 0 players were brave enough to take on Sid this update.

A number of players gained number one positions:
Takeo with a 1575 AD Huge Demigod Cultural 100k game for 13926 points.

ignas with a 440 AD Tiny Chieftain Cultural 100k game for 2032 points.

Congratulations to EMan for becoming a Quartermaster.
Congratulations to Svar for rising from 16th to 15th, to AutomatedTeller for rising from 17th to 16th, to Bartleby for rising from 18th to 17th, to Karl_t_great for rising from 20th to 18th, to sanabas for rising from 21st to 20th, to Scratcher for rising from 22nd to 21st and to CKS for rising from 23rd to 22nd in the Quartermasters competition.
Commiserations to Ozymandius & FadeAwayNot for no longer being Quartermasters.

A number of players are working towards the Quartermaster, gaining awards as follows:
Machiavelli : Tone rose from 2nd to 1st, Takeo rose from 15th to 14th, Bartleby rose from 21st to 20th, ignas rose from 30th to 22nd, Karl_t_great rose from 24th to 23rd, Denniz rose from 29th to 28th, Dianthus rose from 31st to 30th, Aerinon rose from 32nd to 31st, zerksees rose from 33rd to 32nd, keldr rose from 35th to 33rd, krakedhalo rose from 36th to 35th, Pentium rose from 37th to 36th, Sandman2003 rose from 38th to 37th, Pacioli rose from 39th to 38th, superslug rose from 40th to 39th, The Professor rose from 41st to 40th and Ivalon rose from 43rd to 41st. Ozymandius & FadeAwayNot are no longer Machiavellians.
Pentathlon : EMan became a full Pentathlete. Takeo rose from 18th to 17th, SpiffyKeen7744 rose from 21st to 20th, Svar rose from 22nd to 21st, Pacioli rose from 23rd to 22nd and jarred! rose from 30th to 24th.
Octathlon : jarred! became a full Octathlete. Pentium rose from 32nd to 31st and zerksees rose from 33rd to 32nd. FadeAwayNot is no longer a Octathlete.

Congrats to ignas & Takeo for their Number 1 Positions :goodjob::goodjob:. (It's good to see that people are still taking the top spots!)

Well done Takeo, CKS & jarred! for submitting over 60% of the total games! Congrats to everyone else who submitted games and, of course, to 'slug for keeping the HOF alive and still kicking! :goodjob::goodjob:

Congrats to Eman for becoming a Quartermaster!:goodjob:
Thanks Takeo.........On a Trivia Side Note, I was the #1 Top-rated Quartermaster when the QM came into being all those years ago......But, sadly, I let things slide to the point where I was dropped from the QM List......So, I had to quickly submit a game to get back on The coveted QM List! ;):cool::lol:

We're at six total submissions towards the next update. I'll hit it when we get to 10...probably around Thanksgiving? :lol:

Working on a Histographic, so I won't have a submission for a few months at least. So, I can account for 1 of the 4 needed for an update, hopefully by Thanksgiving.:)

Last edited:
Certainly wasn't trying to rush anyone. Just thought I'd drop a public note since people can worry about a dead forum when the moderator doesn't post for months on end.

Working on a Histographic, so I won't have a submission for a few months at least. So, I can account for 1 of the 4 needed for an update, hopefully by Thanksgiving.:)
ThanksGiving this year or a future year? (I've been working on a Histographic Game since 2015! :lol:)

Certainly wasn't trying to rush anyone. Just thought I'd drop a public note since people can worry about a dead forum when the moderator doesn't post for months on end.
We know we can count on You, 'slug! :goodjob::goodjob:

(BTW, good idea posting to this thread: I could easily miss the posting of a new thread! :goodjob::goodjob:)

Last edited:
Top Bottom