HOF IV Update Discussion

Denniz

Where's my breakfast?
Hall of Fame Staff
Retired Moderator
The Civilization IV Hall of Fame has been updated. 28 games were accepted since the previous update.

Congratulations to Seraiel for the highest score of the update with a Huge, Epic, Deity, Conquest game for 330006 points.

The-Hawk was the most active player during this update, submitting 5 games.

synthboy was the most active player during this update, submitting 5 games.

Only 2 players were brave enough to take on Deity this update:
Seraiel - 1355 AD, Huge, Epic, Deity, Conquest game for 330006 points
Seraiel - 840 AD, Standard, Normal, Deity, Domination game for 316942 points
synthboy - 890 BC, Duel, Marathon, Deity, Conquest game for 61992 points

Gauntlet Results:
G-Major 118 - Conquest, Monarch, Ancient, Small, Normal, Oasis, Spain (check options)
1st bcool 1300 AD
2nd Sun Tzu Wu 1520 AD

G-Minor 173 - Space Colony, Noble, Ancient, Small, Epic, France
1st billybgame Jan 1945 AD
2nd Strong2theEnd Jul 2010 AD

** New Gauntlets Starting **
G-Major 119 - Domination, Immortal, Ancient, Large, Epic, Hemispheres, Inca (check options)
G-Minor 174 - Diplomatic, Deity, Ancient, Tiny, Epic, (check options)

A number of players gained number one positions:
Seraiel with a 1355 AD, Huge, Epic, Deity, Conquest game for 330006 points.

The-Hawk with a Jan 2050 AD, Tiny, Epic, Immortal, Time game for 63276 points.
The-Hawk with a 1878 AD, Tiny, Normal, Immortal, Space Race game for 52067 points.
The-Hawk with a 1922 AD, Tiny, Quick, Immortal, Space Colony game for 50179 points.

It is, Kai :)

However, the Standard / Normal game was also very important for me, it beats the best non-Incan time that shakabrade hold before that, by over 400y, and it was a Standard / Normal game, which I won with Elephants :eek: . That's so early, it was the first time when I not really needed Cuirrassiers or greater, so I'm somewhat proud of it, also, as every single target I attacked had Metals, and as it also was from a 1 Gold start.

Guess S&T posters cannot say anything against me anymore now, because that's so close to what they're playing, and it beats their times just so hard, that they have to accept me as being equal at least ;) ;) .

Regards,

Seraiel

Top Bottom