HOF Questions and Answers Thread

Noble Zarkon

Elite Quattromaster - Emperor (BTS)
Super Moderator
Hall of Fame Staff
GOTM Staff
Supporter
The Hall of Fame's account password had expired, this has now been fixed. Looks like I will need to go back and sort some submissions that happened while we were down, will get that done before the update on Tuesday.

iggymnrr

Deity
Just wondering if there are any issues using Win11 with either Buffy/HoF mod or Map Finder.

iggymnrr

Deity
Question regarding game loading. I just discovered I have two instances of the same game running simultaneously. Looks like I loaded from an exit save, got interrupted and minimized the game, came back and reloaded the same exit save. One instance is an end of turn point which may well be the same point of reloading. I didn't know this was possible. And it's also unclear whether I got interrupted a 2nd time and switched instances upon returning. The game is at a point of long term planning so it's unlikely any units got moved. But micro may have changed. Anyhow each instance is now at a point of 2 different turns so I am playing the latest one. What to do?

iggymnrr

Deity
Decided to let the game go. It might have been a record beater but not by any margin I'm aiming for.

Top Bottom