Holiday Participation - 4th of July

FortyJ

Deity
With the 4th of July holiday rapidly approaching, and since I will be unavailable to play the save that day (as well as a few days thereafter), it has occured to me that we should make an effort to see who might be available over the holidays to participate in the MSDG (and possibly even to play the save).

If you cannot play or won't be around much for the next two weeks, there's no need to post in here, but feel free to do so anyway. If you can participate and/or play the save during the next two weeks, please, please, please post in here ASAP.

<><><><><>

I'll kick things off by saying that while I'll be in and out of the forums from now until July 7th, I definitely won't be able to play the save on June 28th or 29th, and definitely not between July 4th and July 7th. Other than that I should be around during the next two weeks and I will try to play the save whenever possible.

I know I would be around during that time :).

I'll be around, yet unable to play the save. "Pardon me Lord, but damn the Mac!"

If you ever need a DP for late US hours, e.g. 12am through to 8 am American EST, I can help.

Oh, and I won't be celebrating July 4, well, because, Aussies have new year's day! 1st of Jan, 1901, twas the day.

If someone wants to show me the ropes on DPing, feel free to PM me to organise a time. Or I could just read the office for DPs...

"The Ropes" for DPing can be found in the first thread in the Instruction Thread. It's pretty straight-forward stuff. Open the game - play the turn (following any instructions in the instruction thread) - take lots of screenshots - send the game to the next team - post in the UN - upload screenshots to the secure site.

It's not hard, just time consuming. To take all the screenshots and update the site usually takes longer than the actual playing of the game.

Top Bottom