Holiday spending Season

Spending out a recession ??

• Total voters

Ramius75

Deity
Hi all,

As we know the USA holiday spending season is nearing along with the predicted coming of a recession or slowdown. Will the American here shop more or shop less ??

What affect your shopping habits ?? And could the American really spent their way out of a recession ??

The Americans will spend their way out of a recession. If Ron Paul were President, the free market would pull America right out of its slump. The prices would all be dictated at proper levels and in fact it doesn't matter whether or not Americans shop more or shop less; everything will be produced at the socially optimal levels.

Me and mine have decided to spend our Xmas savings donating to Ron Paul's campaign, so it's really a moot point for us. :)

I'll let the market decide.

But I'll definitely buy my obligatory Ron Paul t-shirt:

I haven't decided yet. I'm going to have a bit of a cash windfall this year, and I'm debating using it to buy some really *nice* xmas gifts (like a wii for my sister and her new husband).

Since my list of people who are getting gifts this year has grown smaller (no girlfriend at the moment, and no dad), perhaps I can afford to be a little more generous with what I give.

Bring on the recession!

I could be pulling in a big loot this year. I should be giving pretty well too, I have a lot of cash from summer still.

I spent nothing last year and I'll spend nothing this year.

Is it wrong to buy a gun with the intention of killing someone?

On a completely unrelated note, I hate Ron Paul, thanks to every post I've seen.

Is it wrong to buy a gun with the intention of killing someone?

Depends on who. If you're (I'm not referring to you specifically) after, say, Kim Jong Il or Robert Mugabe or something, then all power to you! Hell, suicide should be legal. But killing just about anybody else besides cruel dictators and yourself is murder and you would suck for it.

I think I've already spent more this year than last, although my gift-buying season actually started in January. Valentine's Day sales are a great time to do Christmas shopping!

i see no vchange

Top Bottom