Holiday thread

Jayne

Emperor
I thought I'd start a new holiday/vacation thread.

I'm away from Saturday 1 March for a week. It's Lucy's first birthday and we're taking her to Disneyland Paris! :D

Hopefully you'll carry on organizing the next game without me!

Thanks for all your help getting this game set up, Jayne :goodjob: Have a great time in Disneyland, and Happy Happy Birthday to Lucy :bday:

I guess it's a popular time to visit Mickey - I'll be in florida next week, not that I'll hold any position so it's no big deal

My mom is turning 50, so my family is going to South Africa for two weeks. We'll be leaving this Friday, so I'll miss the last 1,5 week of the term.
I've PMed DvR, and think he'll be allright. Once our cities are settled, and the production is set, the domestic advisor won't have very much to do.:)

hehe, have fun out there in Africa funxus, i'll be alright ..
whatch out for those pesky Zulu's, they're always aggressive ;)

I will be out of town at a conference Monday/Tuesday March 31/april 1. Given that I don't usually get here on the weekends, that means I will effectively be gone from this Saturday until Wed. IF I get elected to a position, my deputy will need to assume duties for the first play, as I will not even know I've been elected until probably after the first turns are played:crazyeye: I'll do my best to make that known, but would appreciate someone (DoM?) making sure a deputy is informed should that situation arise. Thanks much

Holiday's over:(
South Africa is one of the oddest countries I've ever visited when it comes to the society. The thing with the segregation...
but food was cheap though, I gained almost 3 kilos, just like the rest of my family, and all the food we ate was good.
Well, I'm back on duty as DA, and CG is my deputy:)

Going up on a camping trip until Sunday afternoon, my deputy should take over for this short time.

I am going to be gone again from tomorrow morning until Friday morning. Hopefully I will have Internet acess where I am going.

My deputy should take over all affairs of the military department until I get back on Friday.

#I'm getting married in the morning!#

...well actually it's the afternoon, and it's Friday. But anyway, I shall be away for 10 days or so. I'll post when I get back. In the meantime Deputy Foreign Advisor puglover will be taking over.

[party] Congratulations!

Jayne, you shall be sorely missed, but congratulations and best wishes upon you both :thumbsup: I could wax on about how wonderful marriage is and how important to keep it the most important thing, etc., etc., etc, But mostly, have great fun on your honeymoon :groucho:

I'll be gone from now until likely Monday at a conference out of town. Monday may be really busy at work catching up on 2 1/2 days gone, so might be Tuesday or so before I can get here. I've PMed CivGeneral to take over the Science Department in my absence, but have not heard back from him yet.

After a lot of driving and a short conference (note to self: If travel time exceeds time actually spent in the conference, forget it) I'm back.

I'm going away next Wednesday, to see my grandma who just moved in to a home for older people, and am back next Friday. Hopefully I'll be able to play that Wednesday before we leave, if not I'll notice Naervod.:)

I'll be out from Monday 7/21 through 7/28. I don't have a science deputy, so someone will have to pay attention to this during that time. I might be able to peek at the boards once in a while but I definitely won't have the game or any of my spreadsheets and such with me.

Frankly with all the war plans (and the fairly leisurly pace of the last couple turns) there hasn't been much for the science ministry to worry about lately, so it may not even be much of a big deal.

I am Back to the Civ2 Demogame. I returned and I noticed I missed the Nominations :(. I am looking for a Deputy Possition

Top Bottom