Holidays/Vacation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hooray!

--EDIT--

Lol! :D

About dell being back, not about you leaving DoY. Replied before seeing your post.

--EDIT(2)--

Oh, wait it's for a job interview!

Hooray :goodjob:

I REALLY should read posts slower...

Remember Civ2 still doesn't work properly though so DOM will still have to play the moves.

Oh no!
The guy is being voted to be president and now he can't play...
I feel sorry for you Dell, I really do! ;)

I hope you'll be able to fix it quickly and be able to enjoy your presidentship and play a few turns. :)

No, I don't speak Russian, but it never hurts to know a couple of words like Hello, Goodbye, Please and Thank You. I'd never go abroad without learning a few things like this as it is really rude to just turn up and start shouting in English until someone arrives who understands. I wouldn't want to give Alex the impression that I know much Russian or else he might bombard me with a post like those that have recently appeared in Scenario Creation all in Spanish. But his English is great so I needn't worry. :)

Does anyone know where Kev and Mr Spice have disappeared to? Mr Spice hasn't posted since we were about to start the new game and Kev has been away for 2 or 3 weeks.

Well I'm off to Paris tomorrow for my holiday! :)
I thought I'd remind those of you who I didn't tell before, and hopefully direct some more people towards the Demo game when they look up my last post and wonder why I haven't been in the forum for a week. Not that I'm that popular but it's worth a try! ;)

Now all of you behave while I'm away and don't do anything I would do. :D Good luck for the next few turns.

Have fun, but don't be suprised if we are in Monarchy when you come back :)

Hello, hello, hello! :)

I had a great time on holiday and have returned to see what a great job you've been doing in my absence. :goodjob:

Duke is off this week so I'm temporarily in charge. You're all well-behaved, so I'll mostly be eating Octavian's doughnuts and not doing any policeman work at all. :) I don't have any mod powers though so I'll be relying on Shaitan and eyrei to make new turn threads sticky and to unsticky the old ones. If there's anything you'll need then just post it in the Needed Stuff thread and either eyrei will check it or I'll PM him with details of what is there. I'm sure that things will run smoothly this week and we can welcome Duke back with a mighty empire! :D

I am posting this in this thread because it is the closest to "applicable" that I could find. Shortly after this game started, I lost my connection to the internet for a little better than 3 weeks. Since regaining connection, I had completely forgotten that I had joined this:lol: So now I am wondering......have I missed to much to be an effective citizen?? Should I withdraw?? I will ponder these questions until I see a reply. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom